Startup founded by a Silicon Valley internet
pioneer is developing a category killer product that will shape the future of Home Automation.
You will help develop the underlying technology that drives our
core product. You will be involved in the complete software product lifecycle from design and implementation to unit testing and integration. We are a small but very busy team, so you must have excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
This is a fulltime position located on the San Francisco Peninsula.
Some travel to exotic palm fringed locales may be required.
- Strong understanding of C/C++ and object-oriented design
- Proficiency in Linux with Windows
development a plus
- Networked client-server development
- SQL database integration a must
- XML, SOAP, XML-RPC, web services would be nice
- Knowledge of wired/wireless communication useful
- Serial device control would be a BIG plus.
- 5+ years of related software development experience