merge proxy/stub code in ATL server

This is a discussion on merge proxy/stub code in ATL server within the Windows Programming forums, part of the Platform Specific Boards category; Hello everyone, What is the scene behind the option of merge proxy/stub code in ATL project? My confusion is, COM ...

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,579

    merge proxy/stub code in ATL server

    Hello everyone,


    What is the scene behind the option of merge proxy/stub code in ATL project? My confusion is, COM (in-process server) is a DLL, proxy is another DLL normally, how could two DLLs be merged into one DLL?


    thanks in advance,
    George

  2. #2
    CSharpener vart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rishon LeZion, Israel
    Posts
    6,484
    how could two DLLs be merged into one DLL?
    I have even better and simplier question:

    How could 2 source-files be compiled into one exe? It is really something impossible to do...
    The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
    the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mountaintop, Pa
    Posts
    1,059
    FYI....

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Wow looks like he has a huge list of sites that he can sponge off of. From now on no answers till I see either code or the OP helping someone else out.

    George2 you have managed to garner the attention of all the moderators here. And it is not the 'good' type of attention. This is not just an answer board and we somewhat expect as new people gain knowledge that they in turn begin to help others. You haven't helped anyone and you obviously cannot read books or the internet because most of your questions are very simple and take about a couple of minutes to google.

    The fact that you are spamming other boards with your laziness is really irritating.

    Think of this board like a bank account. You can withdraw to a point and then you need to deposit something. As of right now your account is seriously overdrawn.

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed

Similar Threads

  1. my HTTP request handler code correct?
    By George2 in forum C# Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 04:01 AM
  2. SWGEmu Server with Dev-C++
    By Th3 7ru7h in forum Projects and Job Recruitment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 01:10 PM
  3. Obfuscated Code Contest
    By Stack Overflow in forum Contests Board
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:17 PM
  4. Visual Studio and FTP Server...
    By Grayson_Peddie in forum Networking/Device Communication
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 12:31 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2002, 11:04 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21