Thread: Matrix is unleased (will spoil the fun![warned])

In your face... ha ha ha Liger86's Avatar

Matrix is unleased (will spoil the fun![warned])

Go ahead spoil the fun, tell how it ends!

I have not seen it yet, but I really don't care if you tell the story before I see the movie.

Put in an alternative ending that you wanted to see added to the matrix!
    From Ukraine with love!

Internationally known – widely respected

- Digitally yourz -

I got the opportunity to watch it tonight but it is showing at 10pm. Too late for me. I will watch it tomorrow and will let you know.

In Matrix Reloaded, Trinity used Nmap to port scan.

Really cool!

They should have Bjaerne Stroustrup as The Architect instead of Hollywood actor.

Last edited by javacvb; 11-05-2003 at 08:36 AM.
    [SIZE= 4]My favorite search engine is http://www.ultimasurf.com [/size]

All right, here's the ending.

DON'T CONTINUE IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED BY THEIR LAMEASS COPOUT OF AN ENDING.

From another forum:
    Now, Where do i begin on how utterly $$$$ty this movie was? I mean i have never been more disgusted with a film since Hudson Hawk. But how do you ask? How could the final installment in one of the best trilogies ever suck? Well first off.. ewoks... secondly apparently pretty easily.

Let's go into the point of how this movie is the gayest thing since Elton John:

1) The severe LACK of action. If you think Reloaded lacked any balls then this movie is a screaming fairy. There were 2 fights inside the matrix. One of which looked like something Dragonball Z ate for dinner, $$$$ out into the mouth of a homeless man and took a picture. the only other battle was obviously the defense of Zion, which by the way wasn't half as impressive as i thought it would be. Ok granted the special affects of the thousands of Sentinels and the Machine capital City, and the fields where matrix babies are grown were cool.. But otherwise it lacked any real wang.

2) Morphius slowly degenerated into a raging pussy from the first film. I mean in the first movie we got this hardass black dude with a gator skin jacket beating the $$$$ out of Ted in the most bogus journey he ever had. Now he's a whiny, poor me poor me little douche who needs Jada Pinket Smith to do everything cool for him. Morphius teh suck.

3) Now i know the lady who played the oracle died after Matrix Reloaded. i'm sorry to hear that. But the new person playing the oracle was the worst actress since Jennifer Lopez. Did they just go out on the street and say, "Hey! let's find the most random 90 year old black lady we can find! she has to be a good actress!"?.

4) Now this is the biggest spoiler of all.. The ending.. Which also happens to be my biggest problem with the film. I suggest you stop reading now if you don't want to know how this piece of $$$$ ends. Gods knows i wish i didn't know either. Let's see.. Neo, embarks for 01, which is the name of the machine city for anyone who hasn't watched the animatrix. now along the way he gets to see lots of babies being grown.. oh wait no he doesn't because Human Smith burned his eyes out with an electrical cable.. how $$$$ing pointless.. So now neo gets to use "The One" vision where everything electrical is gold.. ok.. and? Once He and Trinitty make it to 01 after Neo does his impression of Obi Wan Kenobi, Trinitty most anti-climacticly beefs it as they crash their ship into a building. Boo hoo right? No they sit for about 10 minutes repeating themselves which is the worst dialogue ever for a death scene about how she just wanted to say she loves him.. Over.. and over... and over... i was at the point where i literally shouted "JUST DIE ALREADY $$$$$!" Oh yes let's see.. Once Neo makes his way through a little tunnel of wires and $$$$ he meets: UBER SENTINEL. Yes it's simply a giant sentinel.. that does what you ask? Oh all of jack $$$$.. So once Ted, err Neo, convinces Uber sentinel that only he can stop Smith from infecting the matrix anymore.. And he gets jacked in by uber sentinel, He begins his "Ode to Dragonball Z" fight with a single smith.So after all the flying and punching and lame use of bullettime with rain drops, you'll see... i guess.. He finally just.. wins? no.. he gets his lame little Ass handed to him.. In fact he gets turned into a smith!!! Which somehow magically erases smith.. all his clones... and fixes the matrix..

So now hey , he pulled the jesus christ and died for their sins right? Pfft.. The machines halt their advance.. the little bald kid from Reloaded runs out screaming the war is over the war is over... guss what so is the movie.. the end.. no hidden screeners, no epilogue.. NOTHING. that is all the Wacka Wacka brothers wrote. The sky is still dark, the people are still enslaved in the matrix, and everyone is living is what used to be zion but is now a crater of death and fire.. But at least they're alive right? The movie cuts out inside the matrix where the Architect and the NEW oracle have a little chat about whether o not the peace will last. and that's it. The END. No closure... No epic battles.. No God like revival.. NOTHING.. I am so depressed i am going to bed. Watch this movie at your own risk, but don't give your money away for something so fowl and trite.

well they are opposites so they cancel each other out.

anyway, i agree. dumb film.

the hat of redundancy hat nvoigt's Avatar
    I've watched the triple feature tonight. The third part is popcorn chinema. Good special effects, a love story and a half, no big story to worry about otherwise.

If you like stories you think about days after the movie, watch part one and pretend part two and three never happened.

If you like good popcorn movies, get a few beers to minimize the afterthought of part one and enjoy two and three. Nice action, nice specials effects.
    hth
    -nv

She was so Blonde, she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice can because it said "Concentrate."

When in doubt, read the FAQ.
    Then ask a smart question.

One word to describe this movie - lame!

Okay, I lied, actually a few more words. Utter disapointment. They tried way too hard to make it into a run of the mill action movie that could appeal to everyone instead of those who actually cared about the movie. So instead of a fun dark movie like the first, we get this crap that had about every action cliche ever written, none of the questions that everybody has been waiting to be answered were even remotely worth the wait, they are never really in the Matrix to do anything cool, and no real fight scenes! You want to know the dialogue of the whole movie?

"I believe in the saviour, he will save us"
    "I don't believe in the saviour, I believe in Neo"
    <cut to next scene>
    "I believe in you Neo"
    <cut to next scene>
    "Neo will save us, I believe in him"

OVER AND OVER AGAIN, and when they aren't saying that, its Trinity and Neo saying how much they love (and believe in) each other.

And for the love of god Morpheus, lay off the damn cheeseburgers man! 300 pounds ain't a good look for you!

I'm going to jump on the "that movie $$$$ing blew" bandwagon.

But I'll have to admit, for being predictable, incomprehensible, and boring, it sure makes up buy being corny as hell.

I'm glad that this area of Ohio only charges$7 for a movie ticket instead of $15 like in much larger cities.

DId I mention that this movie reminded me of how much I hate Dragonball Z?
    Last edited by Scourfish; 11-05-2003 at 10:45 PM.
    -486SX-20
    -Some random Debian Distro
    -Some version of MS-Dos
    -Day of the Tentacle

& the hat of GPL slaying Thantos's Avatar
    I wasn't all too impressed. And not because of the love story or the fight scenes. Its 100% because of the open ended storyline they left us with. I mean jeez lets finish it already. Tell us if they find a way to smack down the machines or find a mutally benefitual way to co-exist in peace.

I do think people are being overly harsh on the love aspect. It has been an important theme in all three movies. Its also one of the main forces that has kept Neo going.

However the whole Neo = Jesus theme in the movie sucked.

Originally posted by Thantos
    I do think people are being overly harsh on the love aspect. It has been an important theme in all three movies. Its also one of the main forces that has kept Neo going.
    I'm harsh on it because it's been really shoddily developed. Neo and Trinity know each other for less than a week in the first one, and then all of a sudden "I love you". It's also the reason we had to sit through that totally uncomfortable rave/sex scene in Reloaded ("Oh yeah, caress the sockets, yeah baby!").

Also, the fact that Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Ann Moss couldn't act their respective ways out of paper bags helps.

Effects were pretty good... (love that squishy, just-punched-in-slo-mo, face agent Smith!) plot... less said about that the better. They could at least have finished it.

The machine city was pretty cool... the face of the machines reminded me of the borg... or a rather large sea urchin.

It was good... but the first is undoubtedly the best in my opinion.
    Last edited by Pendragon; 11-06-2003 at 08:56 AM.

In your face... ha ha ha Liger86's Avatar
    I have hear that the cool special effect where there are multiple Smith's had cost around 100 huge!
    From Ukraine with love!

Internationally known – widely respected

- Digitally yourz -

I'd have no problem with a love theme if it was done well, but when it causes the entire theater to take off to the restroom everytime Neo and Trinity are alone together (true story in my theater!), then something is seriously wrong.

And why wasn't Seraph allowed to fight Smith? I'm still ticked they got rid of one of the coolest characters in such a lame way.

Still A Registered User DISGUISED's Avatar
    Yeah, personally I didn't think it was that good at all. I think the biggest mistake they made with the second two movies (beyond the plot) was refusing to pay Jet Li the money he wanted.

Rambling Man
    I was very dissapointed with it. This movie could and should have been a lot better. I think Neo turned out to be the lamest in the movie getting his *** kicked in practically every scene he was in, or him and Trinity expressing their deepest love for each other. What a joke that Trinity decided she would go with Neo at the end. Then the small roll that Baine (is that his name?) turned out to play by only taking out Neo's eyes. Oh but wait Neo has super vision. Stupid. The love speeches never stopped in this movie. With Kanobe (sp?) and Morphius, Link and his gf, especially when the gf told her mom why she would be volunteering, and Neo and Trinity. There was so many dissapointing aspects about this movie it's pathetic. A huge dissapoint as far as I'm concerned. Maybe one of the biggest dissapointments ever. I was really hoping for more of an "explanation" through an epilogue than anything else, and we didn't get sh!t.

I was a little dissapointed in the the third Matrix. I thought it started off pretty good and I like the part where Neo runs around in a circle in the train station. There was good karate fighting with Serraph, Trinity, and Morpheus going into the club, but that is about it. I think it need more karate fighting.

The fighting at Zion was pretty cool and intense too. I thought the final fight scene with Smith and Neo was a little repetitive. And Trinity's death scene was like 10 minutes too long.

Overall though, they had to bring the entire series to a close and they had a lot of loose ends to bring together. I think they ended it the best way they could. I like how it ended without telling what would happen between humans and machines. It leaves it a little open to interpretation. If history repeats it self and knowing human nature, I would say there will be another war.

My interpretation of the end was that when Smith took over Neo it wasn't just that they were both opposite. Neo then decided to rejoin the source (that's why the Matrix gets reset at the end) and when he gets his code taken apart at the source he brought Smith's code with him. It was the only way to gets Smith's code to the source (where it should have gone when he was deleted in the first). Thus, at the end we see the matrix get reset and Smith is gone.

- Sean
    If cities were built like software is built, the first woodpecker to come along would level civilization.
    Black Frog Studios

Popular pages Recent additions subscribe to a feed