WANTED: Lead Programmer
LEAD GAMES PROGRAMMER:
Fluid is looking for a lead games programmer to manage the design and execution*of an interactive 3D application that provides a compelling, character driven user experience and supports communication over the internet.**The position requires a deep understanding of software application engineering, an ability to collaborate in a small cross-functional team of developers, and skill in designing and implementing high quality code.* As lead, you will be*responsible for managing the engineers assigned to the project, both in terms of task allocation and monitoring of the work, to ensure delivery of the application on a tight schedule.
- Lead and manage the design and execution of an interactive application
-*Program high quality, robust, easy to maintain code and unit tests in C and C++
- Work effectively with a development team of Software Engineers
- Ability to be self guided
-*Good 3D skills & experienced in low level engine programming
-*Proficient in C/C++
-*Good C++ design skills
-*Solid background in 3d math
-*Be able to see the big picture
- Experience programming in C and C++
- Experience with interactive game frameworks
-*Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong object-oriented design and implementation skills
- OpenGL experience preferred.* DirectX minimum.
- Experience/Knowledge of 3D graphics, interaction techniques and 3D applications (e.g. Maya) is a plus
- Proven ability to work with a team to deliver high quality software in a fast paced, dynamic environment
-*Proven track record in the Games Industry
work is onsite in San Francisco, CA. USA.
to apply, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org