Infotaxis Public License (IPL) - 3/13/09 - Infotaxis Project
The person or organization releasing software under the IPL is referred to as "the source". Any code software under this license, henceforth referred to as "the code", is released with the following restrictions:
- Any changes made to the code must be sent back to the source and be released under the IPL.
- The source has the right to change the license of the code at any time.
- The code may not be sold in any way, shape, or form. It may be included with something that is sold, but only with permission of the source, and the clear mention to customers that the code is available for free.
- The code is meant for the public, and may be distributed (provided there is no charge to the receiving party).
- When distributing the code, this license must accompany it in its original form (do not modify the license if you are not the source!).
The intention of this license is to provide a clean, concise means of distributing OSS (open source software) without "infecting" one's code, ala the GPL.
The source for this project (7 Kingdoms) is EyesOfARaven of the Infotaxis Project (firstname.lastname@example.org).