Wanna see a magic trick... instructions inside
I call it the magical dissapearing file trick. Heres how it works.
1. Spends days writing source code.
2. Work on it, compile it, build it about 50 times.
3. Save it atleast 25 times.
4. Post a question regarding it on a forum (Cprogramming.com will suffice).
5. Close your compiler.
6. Leave computer for 3 mins to get some food. (Note no-one can go near your computer during this step)
7. Come back to computer.
8. Open project and receive a "Could not load all files" error.
9. Double-click on "Main.cpp" to continue working.
10. Receive "File not found. Would you like to create it" error.
11. Scratch head and wonder WTF.
12. Look in directory and notice it is nowhere to be found.
13. Search all directories and notice it is nowhere to be found.
14. Search recycle bin and notice it is nowhere to be found.
(optional) 15. Cry.
16. Finnally, say the magic words (Bit#$, A$$, FU%$, DAM$) and wave your magic wand (middle finger).
I've been programming for 6-7 years and never had such athing happen.. what the hell? I didn't delete it.. I was just working on it but 5 mins ago.. recycle bin empty.. where did it go? WHY! and WHY! the main.cpp of all files... CRUEL!! :(