Cwebbrowser2 , cannot find the internet path
when i use this
the program gave me the following error as shown in the picture
m_webbrowser.Navigate("yahoo.com", NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);
the upper message box is the first to come. followed by the lower messagebox
link to picture : http://i8.tinypic.com/6byefcy.jpg
it was working perfectly fine on my computer with compiler. When i brought it to another computer, this happened!
i tried redoing a new testing project and creating the webbrowser in the same manner and it was good
- using MFC
- created webbrowser2 by going to dialog editor, right click and select "insert activeX"
- disabled firewall on both computer
- both computers definitely have internet connection with IE 7
- m_webbrowser.Navigate runs in a worker thread
- the target website yahoo.com is definitely up. i checked with my firefox and IE browser
- no delay, noticed. which means webbrowser2 did not neven attempt to contact the site
can anyone please help?