can anyone help me..?
hi, I want to work out some programs..? Can anyone post me some exercises.. Thanks in Advance. I am learning C & C++ simultaneously. Waiting for ur reply. thanks in advance.
VA National Guard
How about the standard ensemble of beginning programming exercises:
* change temperature from F to C and back
* simple calculator
* guessing game (pick a number from 1 to 10)
* Have user enter a line of text, and output how many vowels, consonants, numbers, punctuation, and other characters there are.
* create an 'address book' that the user can store people's names, addresses, and phone numbers
- "Problem Solving C++, The Object of Programming" -Walter Savitch
- "Data Structures and Other Objects using C++" -Walter Savitch
- "Assembly Language for Intel-Based Computers" -Kip Irvine
- "Programming Windows, 5th edition" -Charles Petzold
- "Visual C++ MFC Programming by Example" -John E. Swanke
- "Network Programming Windows" -Jones/Ohlund
- "Sams Teach Yourself Game Programming in 24 Hours" -Michael Morrison
- "Mathmatics for 3D Game Programming & Computer Graphics" -Eric Lengyel
thanx for the reply..
hi, thanks for the exercises. But I have search for the books you recommended..bye.