using namespace std;
cout << "please enter a number\n";
cout << "You have entered an odd positive number\n";
* The stream will go into an error state if it is expecting an integer
* but it only sees characters for example. To move on, you must first clear
* the error flags by using the clear member function. Then you must get rid of
* the bad data in the input stream by using the ignore member function.
* After that, you can attempt to get more input.
// include <limits> and then use numeric_limits<streamsize>::max()