Well, for instance suppose you have a class defined like this:
I don't really understand what you said.
1) What are the two ways you can create objects of that class?
Applestack(int s, string str)
size = s;
color = str;
size = 0;
color = "";
2) Besides the constructors, what methods does the class contain?
3) How would you call a method of the Applestack class using an Applestack object?
4) Suppose you have another class called DogKennel that is defined like this:
Could you call the display() function in the Applestack class using a DogKennel object? Why or why not?
capacity = c;
5) Does the Applestack class have an empty() method? Why or why not?
6) Can you find out the capacity of a DogKennel object by calling a size() method? Why or why not?