Cool stuff, thx a lot.
it's been about two weeks for me now... with the exception of writing a joke "hello world" program using recursion... but I have a big personal project to get started on... I just don't have the motivation right now...
Join is in our Unofficial Cprog IRC channel
Team Cprog Folding@Home: Team #43476
Download it Here
Detailed Stats Here
More Detailed Stats
52 Members so far, are YOU a member?
Current team score: 1223226 (ranked 374 of 45152)
The CBoard team is doing better than 99.16% of the other teams
Top 5 Members: Xterria(518175), pianorain(118517), Bennet(64957), JaWiB(55610), alphaoide(44374)
Last Updated on: Wed, 30 Aug, 2006 @ 2:30 PM EDT
I think we should all team together... and write up the next blockbuster software utility or game of some sort and make some ca$h.
- "Problem Solving C++, The Object of Programming" -Walter Savitch
- "Data Structures and Other Objects using C++" -Walter Savitch
- "Assembly Language for Intel-Based Computers" -Kip Irvine
- "Programming Windows, 5th edition" -Charles Petzold
- "Visual C++ MFC Programming by Example" -John E. Swanke
- "Network Programming Windows" -Jones/Ohlund
- "Sams Teach Yourself Game Programming in 24 Hours" -Michael Morrison
- "Mathmatics for 3D Game Programming & Computer Graphics" -Eric Lengyel
I'm in, however, I am a newbie at C++.Originally Posted by The Brain