Classes using phone numbers
What is wrong with this? I am having problems understanding classes, man. I need a push in the right direction, plz
* an area code, an exchange, a local number, and a long-distance indicator (true or false).
* Design and build a PhoneNumber class that models a phone number, providing operations
* to construct, input, output extract each of the data members of a PhoneNumber object,
* and indicate whether or not the number is long-distance. The input operation should
* read a local or long-distance number and set the long-distance indicator accordingly.
* The output operation should display a local number differently from the way it
* displays a long-distance number (e.g., 555-1234 vs. (616) 555-1234).
phoneNo(); //declare constructor here
//declare functions to change and retrieve each of the private data members here
void Print (ostream & out) const; //declare function to get input here
phNo_Print(cout); //declare function to output phone number here
//declare private data members here
void phoneNo() //function definitions for each of the public member functions go here.