Homework Help jumped from C to this in 1 week
I need to create a C++ program that looks like this and I need some help on where to start I am taking an internet course on C programming and we are near the end of the semester and we started on C++ and the book sucks I was sick and am behind but this is what we have to do. The circle diagram did not print out but I hope you get the point and can point me to a tutorial or give me some hints. I need this done by December 15.
C++ Program – The Right Triangle Class
Create the class, RtTriangle, that contains the following:
- Variable attribute acuteAngle (identifiedas Θ indiagram)
- Calculated variable attribute acuteAngle2 (which will be 90 - acuteAngle).
- Calculated variables radAngle and radAngle2.
- Methods getAngle, setAngle2, setRad, and reportTrigFunc.
- Write the code for the methods:
· getAngle asks the user to enter (a new value of) the acuteAngle.
This angle will be entered in degrees and must be within the range 0 < acuteAngle < 90
Do not allow invalid values.
· setAngle2 calculates second acute angle of the right triangle, acuteAngle2, (in degrees).
· setRad, converts each acute angle from degrees to radians creating radAngle and radAngle2.
Since 2 π = 360 degrees - the following conversion will be useful:
Conversion: 1 degree = π / 180 radians
· reportTrigFunc, calculates the cosine, sine and tangent of each acute angle and prints them to the screen for the user.
- Create a program to test the class RtTraingle.