Answer to these questions
1. A(n)______________________is a group of related records.
2. Digits, letters and special symbols are referred to as__________________.
3. A group of related files is called a(n)______________________.
4. To facilitate the retrieval of specific records from a file, one field in each record is chosen as a_____________.
5. Member function__close ()_______________of the file streams fstream, ifstream and ofstream closes a file.
6. The istream member function________________reads a character from the specified stream.
7. Member function____open ()____________of the file streams fstream, ifstream and ofstream opens a file.
8. The istream member function_______read ()______________is normally used when reading data from a file in random-access applications.
9. Member functions____seekg_____________and____seekp_______ ________of istream and ostream, set the file-position pointer to a specific location in an input or output stream, respectively.
10. The standard stream objects declared by header <iostream> are ___cout_______________, _______cin__________,_____________________and_____ ___________________.
11. ostream member function________________outputs a character to the specified stream.
12. ostream member function________________is generally used to write data to a randomly accessed file.
13. istream member function_________________repositions the file-position pointer in a file.
14. The string member functions __________gets the length of the string and _________________returns a specified set of characters from the string to a set location