1. Can I see an example of a way to get an input character, without hitting enter afterwards.
i.e. - Hitting A automatically jumps to the switch case for 'A' without hitting enter.
2. Is there a way to change output colors without:
SetConsoleTextAttribute(GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HA NDLE),FOREGROUND_BLUE | FOREGROUND_INTENSITY);
And can you make your own colors, with hexdecimal or (R,G,B).
3. Is there a way to flush all the buffers at once? Or just the cout buffer without appending <<flush to the end of a cout statement?
4. A BASIC Tutorial on Using Classes & Objects, since i'm making and RPG, i have enemies that i need called on, i know Classes are easier then using an if structure and setting the variables for him each time. I just don't know how to create them, aAnd call them. I learn from example, i don't do to well with explanations (does anyone?)
5. Is there a SIMPLE or Relatively Simple way to call a single bmp or pcx image to the console, i.e. - a single splash screen at the start of the program.
If you know anything about any of these questions i'd appreciate your answer or suggestion.
P.S. - I gotta thank you guys, i'd never been able to learn what I have without this forum. It's great.