My name is Abdullah and I am a University student. We have started learning C Language in this semester but i am not so new in it. Thats why i dont know the language a lot.
I've got an assignment and i have to complete the assignment within next hour becuz then i will leave for the University where i have to submit these 6 simple programs (simple for those who know the language, not for me).
I dont have that much time to first understand and then make the programs so can anyone provide me with the coding of these 6 programs.
1. Input 2 integer numbers, store in variables named a & b, then switch their values. (for example if a=2, b=5 then a=5, b=2)
2. Input dimensions of a cylinder and find the area and volume of a cylinder.
Area of cylinder : [2(pi)r(square) + 2(pi)rh]
Volume of cylinder : (pi)r(square)h}
3. Enter a number in miles and print its equivalent value in kilometers.
[ 1 Kilometer = 0.621 miles ]
4. Print even number series.
5. Print odd number series.
6. Generate the following output:
1 2 3 4 5 6
4 5 6 7 8 9
9 10 11 12 13 14