I was under the impression that null bytes were used to end strings of arrays, not sure if its ALL arrays...or if its automatic for that matter...
6. The NULL byte is automatically placed at the end of all arrays. T
I thought the parenthesis was only used to declare the order of the operations, but not needed for regular/ simple math such as 2+2. Are parenthesis required around the entire operation?
7. Arithmetic expressions in a macro should be surrounded by parentheses, even if that means enclosing the entire macro body. F
i thought this was a gimme question... am i overlooking/misunderstanding something?
8. The return statement must always be used when leaving a function. T
not sure as i couldn't find a good source
9. The keyword return() can be used to return as many data items as you like from a function to the calling program. T
Arrays start at 0 so that would be 0,1,2,3,4 for the five integers?
10. Creating an array of 5 integers means that the largest subscript (also called index) that you can use is 4. T