Just a little bit of really bad Net humor to brighten up your code.
From the Net:
You've probably heard of "deja vu," the illusion of having
previously experienced a situation that is happening now.
Here are some related expressions
Feel like I've...
...milked this cow before: deja moo
...seen this strange animal before: deja gnu
...smelled this bad odor before: deja phew
...visited this menagerie before: deja zoo
...scared this person away before: deja boo
...read this mystery book before: deja clue
...been in this courtroom before: deja sue
...felt this bad before: deja rue
...felt this sad before: deja blue
...expanded this way before: deja grew
...seen this slime before: deja goo
...learned this stuff before: deja knew
...waited in line before: deja queue
...eaten this dinner before: deja stew
...pursued this person before: deja woo
...forgotten this your name before: deja who
...had this feeling of deja vu before: deja too
...seen these twins before: deja two
...used this beer recipe before: deja brew
...been on this airplane before: deja flew
...came up with this innovation before: deja new
...fed these pigeons before: deja coo
...sketched this portrait before: deja drew
...ended this relationship before: deja through
...felt this ill before: deja flu
...sheared this sheep before: deja ewe
...munched on this gum ball before: deja chew
...sat through this sermon before: deja pew
...played in this wet grass before: deja dew
...admired this scenery before: deja ooo
...lost it under the bed before: deja shoo
...exposed the real facts before: deja true
Feel free to post your bad Net jokes below.
I assume that this board still has some sort of censorship so I just bash you with a link): http://www.gnu.org/fun/jokes/sXhit-happens.html
(remove the X).
Worked with these people - DeJa Crew.
Is that whatwe're supposed to do? Just add to the list?.
No actually I just meant, post your other bad jokes but that's a good one Sean LoL:D
Woman - A Chemical Analysis
Atomic Mass: Accepted at 53.6kg, but known to vary from 40-200kg
Occurrences: Copious quantities in all urban areas
1. Surface usually covered in painted film.
2. Boils at nothing; freezes without known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter if incorrectly used.
5. Found in various states from virgin metal to common ore.
6. Yields if pressure applied in correct places.
1. Has great affinity for gold, silver and a range of precious stones.
2. Absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
3. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known reason.
4. Insoluble in liquids, but activity increases greatly by saturation in alcohol.
5. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in sports cars.
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
3. Very effective cleaning agent.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when discovered in the natural state.
2. Turns green when placed beside a better specimen.
1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
2. Illegal to possess more than one, although several can be maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come into direct contact with each other.
3. Should you experience itching, burning or rash, discontinue use immediately and seek medical treatment.
Symbol: Ah (short for ..........h***, a common French root used to identify the element)
Atomic Mass: Accepted at 7 inches, wavy brown hair, 6' 0" in length, though some isotopes can be as short as 4 inches yet weigh 200+ Kg
Occurrences: Found following dual element Wo, often in high concentration near a perfect Wo specimen. (Experimental evidence: any beach on any coast)
Obnoxious when mixed with C*H*-OH (any alcohol) Tends to fall into very low energy state dirrectly after reaction with Wo (Snore ... zzzzz) Gains considerable mass as specimen ages, loses reactive nature. Rarely found in pure form after 14th year. Often damaged as a direct result of unlucky reaction with poluted form of the Wo common ore.
All forms desire reaction with Wo, even when no further reaction is possible. May react with several Wo isotopes in short period under extremely favorable conditions. Usually willing to react with what ever is available. Reaction Rates range from aborted/non- existant to Pre-interaction effects. Reaction styles vary from extremely slow, calm to violent/bloody.
Best results apparently near 18 for high reaction rate, 25-35 for favourable reaction style.
Heavy boxes, top shelves, long walks late at night, free dinners for Wo...
Pure specimen will rarely reveal purity, while reacted specimens broadcast information on many wavelengths.
Tends to react extremely violently when other Man interferes with reaction to a particular Wo specimen. Otherwise very malleable under correct conditions.