PDA

View Full Version : emotional post.

doubleanti
01-31-2002, 05:57 PM
seems to me like if you are frustrated over someone, you think that if you show your frustration [if and when you do, you eventually do] you always figure that they are also frustrated and don't want anything to do with you. but... that is not the case... they are okay, and you are okay, and you both are... okay...

okay? okay! :)

CoderBob
01-31-2002, 06:59 PM
Okay...

Unregistered
01-31-2002, 07:02 PM
good for you you seem to have beter luck then I do

incognito
01-31-2002, 08:25 PM
ok...........so I am glad you got to let IT all out here man, and feel relieved..... :D

Drewpee
01-31-2002, 08:52 PM
Anti^2...
I take it things went ok with you and (Amanda?)?
What I don't get is this: If you like someone, how can you not do anything about it to the point that you get frustrated over the whole ordeal? (perhaps I just read your post wrong)
Personally, I never wait that long, if I like someone I go for it, whats the worst thing that could happen? Barring the possibility she's armed. Broken hearts will mend, I actually think they mend faster the more times they are broken...to a point...
But, you'll never know unless you try, so why sit and get frustrated....?

incognito
01-31-2002, 08:56 PM
Ok, who is this Amanda everyone is always talking about, everytime I see a post about Amanda I am reminded of my ex girlfriend, that *****...............I don't want to remember that now...................

mithrandir
02-01-2002, 02:25 AM
Huh? What?