PDA

View Full Version : Outside?

Govtcheez
01-24-2002, 02:34 PM
I know we've all been complaining about polls, but I thought this'd be a good complement to my online poll.

Betazep
01-24-2002, 02:42 PM
mandatory expiration on polls would be a good idea.

As far as being outside... I am outside quite a bit, but it isn't quality outsidedness. I am usually never outside just doing something like sitting around. I play raquetball indoors and basketball indoors. I don't ride my mountain bike anymore. I am officially outside more than five hours a day, but that is usually because I am going someplace to be inside. :)

Deckard
01-24-2002, 02:42 PM
1-3, if I get to include the time I spend commuting to and from work :)

lightatdawn
01-24-2002, 02:45 PM
A common day is about 8+. Sometimes more, occasionally less. I work outside (mostly) and i spend a lot of time outside even when i'm not working so... But i make up for it by spending 100% of my indoor time either sleeping or sitting on my arse. :) (Like now, as I sometimes come home for lunch (i work only a few minutes from my house right now so its hard to resist... Speaking of which... I should be heading back now!)

-KEN-
01-24-2002, 04:55 PM
I love to be outside! I'm always out running around and junk...fun :)

DISGUISED
01-24-2002, 05:14 PM
It depends on what time of year it is for me. I don't spend a lot of time outside during the winter in this city ...BURRRR COLD......unless of course it's for some snow related activity. I love snow ...but hate being cold ...isn't this ironic.

incognito
01-24-2002, 07:50 PM
I don't think that next door neighbords (sp?) even know me, and I've been living here for about two years..... Well if I go to the store I gues I have to go outside.... Or just get in a car and ride away.

iain
01-24-2002, 07:57 PM
i try to avoid natural light and fresh air if at all possible :)

mithrandir
01-24-2002, 08:03 PM
I try to get out as much as I can, but damn if it's not hard to get off the internet sometimes.

basilisk
01-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Outside bad, inside good

most days i dont go out at all... and if i do its in a car, straight to restaurant and then back again... must get off computer ...brain beginning to frazzle... arrghhh help

Govtcheez
01-24-2002, 08:35 PM
If there's something to do, I'll go outside - I've never been one to go outside and just sit....

Isometric
01-24-2002, 08:48 PM
Wait... you mean we can leave the house???

iain
01-24-2002, 08:54 PM
you can, however it is optional

#include <sarcasm.h>

int main (void)
{

loggoff(user);
computer.powerOff(MyComputer);
Standup();
dress.dress(coat);
dress.dress(shoes)
OpenFrontDoor();

exitHouse();
closeDoor();
}

DrakkenKorin
01-24-2002, 09:18 PM
I stay out of the sun as much as posible.

The sun is evil, causing wrinkles, dehydrating skin, causing cancer, etc., etc.

Venturing outside could be detementral to your health!

:eek:

Dissata
01-24-2002, 10:20 PM
Ummm I have P.E --- 50 min.

I usually spend 2+ hours at the golf course, practicing or playing

between periods, lunch(mostly)

in the fall I have 4hr football practices

on the weekends I am usualy working outside from 9a.m. - 5p.m.

adrianxw
01-25-2002, 02:40 AM
Very seasonal at my latitude. At this time of year, it is dark, cold, windy, and water in one form or another is usually falling from the sky, (what form depends upon numerous factors, but most are unpleasant). I guess somewhat unsuprisingly, I don't go out unless I need to.

In the summer, it's light almost all day, generally warm, and really rather nice. So unless I am required to be in, I am out!

>>> mandatory expiration on polls would be a good idea.

Yeah, wouldn't it!

zahid
01-25-2002, 09:37 PM
Sometimes not even hour.

ohh.. if the question did not mean to include office.. :)