PDA

View Full Version : Why does this happen?

incognito
01-20-2002, 10:06 AM
Why don't men like to talk when they go to the urinal? Why is this.........and do you think that girls talk a lot when they're well you know......in their place.

iain
01-20-2002, 10:44 AM
hmmm one of lifes little ,mysteries, well as girls seem to take hours and hours to visit the bathroom i think they ust have in depth prolonged conversations. I think we should address this question to the females of the board...well?

incognito
01-20-2002, 11:01 AM
Yes girls please elaborate...........Gays and Bysexs are also welcome to express their opinions....... :D

doubleanti
01-21-2002, 01:17 AM
muahaha... muahahahahaha... okay i'll stop... good question...

[muahahaha]

mithrandir
01-21-2002, 01:23 AM
Girls go to the toilet (or bathroom as American's like to say) to gossip. If they are on a double date, chances are they are talking about the guys they are with. At a social thing (like a school dance) there's probably b*tching going on about the other girls there.

Guys go to do what they have to do, and don't mess around. If a guy looked over another guy while at the urinal and starting talking to the person, there's a fair chance he'd walk out with broken nose.

doubleanti
01-21-2002, 01:26 AM
haha... nice... again this is a good question... but i think bassy/penny/cg would keep it under wraps [while they go to the restroom...]

incognito
01-21-2002, 09:55 AM
Sometimes I can be walking with my friends, and we are all making jokes all loud, laughing, but once we step in the bathroom everything goes quiet a dead silence, it's as if everything stops. Then after we do out duty and we go out of the bathroom, all talking resumes. This is something that science but not be able to explain.

Fordy
01-21-2002, 10:22 AM
Maybe men like to look at each other when thay are speaking......

If they did that in the toilet everyone would have wet trousers and have no relationships with women

lightatdawn
01-21-2002, 10:51 AM
Ever notice the Urinal Spacing? Guys will always take the urinal farthest away from anyone else in the room. No exceptions.

[G][ ][G][ ][G][ ][G]

[G] = A guy at a urinal
[ ] = An unusable urinal :)

Fordy
01-21-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by lightatdawn
Ever notice the Urinal Spacing? Guys will always take the urinal farthest away from anyone else in the room. No exceptions.

[G][ ][G][ ][G][ ][G]

[G] = A guy at a urinal
[ ] = An unusable urinal :)

LOL!!!

And no-one wants to pee next to someone who stands a foot taller than them......

basilisk
01-21-2002, 11:57 AM
And no-one wants to pee next to someone who stands a foot taller than them......
and who says size doesnt matter...

incognito
01-21-2002, 12:05 PM
LOL, have you ever been in urinals which so little that you think that people could actually take a peak from the top. Now THAT IS DISTURBING.

no-one
01-21-2002, 12:11 PM
"no-one" was that remark aimed at me?

since im a Man! i will explain as stealth did, why men don't chat in the B-room. We go there for buisness, there are other places for talk, the B-Room is a dangerous place, and besides that if you see men "chatting" in the B-Room(not joking or passing remarks mind you) they are probably gay.

and anyone whos top peeking in the mens bathroom won't be walking out... most assuridly.

Brian
01-21-2002, 12:13 PM
Hehe this post kinda reminded me of this flash game...
http://www.flasharcade.com/game.cgi?urinal

Fordy
01-21-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by no-one
"no-one" was that remark aimed at me?

LOL....everytime I type that on this board I think of you.....

And no I wasnt refering directly to you....To my knowledge I have never met you in a urinal.......

no-one
01-21-2002, 04:28 PM
i would hope not since i've never been to england(thats where you live right?).

incognito
01-21-2002, 04:29 PM
Ok, I once went to this place........well actually it has happened to me about twice, where the urinals are all like a long narrow ditch where you just pee in there, and since it's kinda tilted to one side the water just drains to one side. Everything it's all in the open, you just go and pull out your equipment and pee. Your commander is in full view of everyone else, who is there peeing. I mean how sick is this, and who invented this kind of urinals. I wouldn't feel right pulling out my commander with Bubba right next to me peeking from the right corner of his eyes at me.

gordy
01-21-2002, 04:38 PM
they had ones long urinals like those at school. theres a trick to using those. only two people at a time may pee in such a urinal, each standing at opposite ends and angling away from one another. anyone who goes in the middle is either gay or VERY desperate becasue they will be labelled gay. unless in a pub. 'cause the theres too much to do for only two at a time to do it.

why do people stop talking? maybe its like a subconciuos safety mechanism so if the mens is invaded by females/those of a different sexual orientation their entrance will be heard and everything will be safely tucked away behind the zipper in time :)

Brian
01-21-2002, 04:49 PM
HAHAHA U PEED NEXT TO ME THAT MEANS U R HOMOSEEXUAL

gordy
01-21-2002, 04:52 PM
or did you pee next to me?

Brian
01-21-2002, 04:56 PM
yes...yes I did.

*smile*

gordy
01-21-2002, 04:59 PM
Brian: "hello little boy, would you like a jolly rancher?" :D

Brian
01-21-2002, 05:00 PM
:D
Dude you are sick.

gordy
01-21-2002, 05:04 PM
nah...just twisted :cool:

doubleanti
01-21-2002, 06:40 PM
>Bubba right next to me

coincidentally someone here has that handle... a good VESA-ing associate of myne...

Betazep
01-21-2002, 06:58 PM
What do you think would happen if you were standing next to a guy while peeing and you leaned over and said, "Well aren't you a lucky fella!" :D:D

LOL

mithrandir
01-21-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by elchulo2002
Ok, I once went to this place........well actually it has happened to me about twice, where the urinals are all like a long narrow ditch where you just pee in there, and since it's kinda tilted to one side the water just drains to one side. Everything it's all in the open, you just go and pull out your equipment and pee. Your commander is in full view of everyone else, who is there peeing. I mean how sick is this, and who invented this kind of urinals.

Those type of urinals you describe are pretty common here. All through school they were like that. Now at most new places built, you get the ones that look like an egg with the front missing - kind of look like this: (_). And as for everyone being able to see, well unless you are severley homophobic, who cares? It's just a penis - you're mother saw it when you were born, you dad has one, your mates have 'em, girls have seen them as well. It's not a big deal to me.

incognito
01-21-2002, 07:10 PM
Well I am pretty "sensitive" when it comes to my commander, usually I don't let people, but you know girls when it's time to get down to business see it. I wouldn't like a bunch of guys looking at my General. But hey maybe I am the only one who feels this way.

mithrandir
01-21-2002, 07:15 PM
Well refering to it as your "Commander" is pretty sad man.

incognito
01-21-2002, 07:22 PM
lol, I know man..........there was no "pun" intented if you can call it that, I am not saying that he commandeers everything, I just couldn't find a better name and I didn't want to be just calling it "penis".

Betazep
01-21-2002, 07:23 PM
American culture... I think [stealth] (especially those who are devout religionists...)

There is an extreme sense of shame with the human body for many people here in America. For me... it is no big deal. I have showered in the locker-room with many men. Like you said... a penis is a penis.... who really cares.

The first time I met my wife's uncles they were all standing naked after getting out of the sauna (Finland). They were nice guys. Nice... nude guys. But nice just the same.

Shame breeds mental abnormalities... such is life for many.

mithrandir
01-21-2002, 07:24 PM
Well it is a medical term. It's a perfectly legitmate word to used without being censored.

And I agree 100% with you Betazep. Shame about our bodies is a bit sad considering we are so "civilised".

Betazep
01-21-2002, 07:39 PM
We used to play a game while playing golf. If you failed to hit the ball past the women's tee, you had to play the next two holes with your penis hanging out.

Well we would get so drunk while we were playing... lets just say it gets a bit chilly early in the morning. :)

incognito
01-21-2002, 07:41 PM
Well, if you're drunk is more understandable because aftereawards no one would really care, because after all, you were drunk.

-KEN-
01-21-2002, 07:42 PM
Really dude, call it a penis. Not a general, not a commander. Penis. say it with me now, penis. penispenispenis. There we go...

Who gives if someone catches a peek. Even if your equipment doesn't meausure up like you'd like it to, don't think any guy's really gonna care....and if they do, not liek you'll ever see 'em again.

...and anyhow, I always use a stall if one's available..I've always hated urinals for some reason or another. Can't even put my finger on it.

I actually don't think I shutup in the bathroom unless we're both using a urinal...if he's in a stall and I'm outside I usually yell through the door while people stare :) Who cares what random people think anyway is my motto...you're talking to a kid who once ran around with a group of people shouting "We're a lesbian orgy!!" at the top of our lungs...

//edit...about the drunk thing...I could share so many stories about getting drunk and getting naked...:):)//

-KEN-
01-21-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Betazep
What do you think would happen if you were standing next to a guy while peeing and you leaned over and said, "Well aren't you a lucky fella!" :D:D

LOL

even better..."You're boyfriend must be the luckiest man on the planet!!"

That could get you beat...unless he's gay and says yeah...

and anyhow, isn't this just the weirdest thread ever to grace cprog...?

incognito
01-21-2002, 09:37 PM
Ok, Ken here it goes. PENIS, PENIS, PENIS, PENIS. I am a man and I am not ashamed of calling my sexual organ by it's medical name PENIS. I hope that enough, and yes this might be one of the weirdest threads on this board's history. :D