PDA

View Full Version : Account Deleted

EdSquareCat
05-20-2007, 09:39 AM
I tried to log in, and it seems my account doesn't exist any longer. This was proven when i created the same user name over again without a problem. Does it get deleted after a certain amount of time or did I miss something? (I was not banned or anything)

Prelude
05-20-2007, 09:55 AM
When did you create your original account and when was the last time you logged in? We had a catastrophic failure not too long ago and had to restore from an older backup. A lot of posts were lost as were any accounts that were created between the backup date and the restore date.

Queatrix
05-20-2007, 03:44 PM
It is indeed confusing, I had the same thing happen to me (on a different board though) and my existing posts all went from "queatrix" to "Guest".

EdSquareCat
05-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Hmm I created my account sometime earlier this year, I think. That's probably what happened. No biggy i guess.

axon
05-21-2007, 09:35 AM
It is indeed confusing, I had the same thing happen to me (on a different board though) and my existing posts all went from "queatrix" to "Guest".

You were probably as annoying on the other board as you are here and they banned you - I think we best take a similar approach.

as for the op, contact kermi or the webmaster via pm, they should be able to answer your question better.

Daved
05-21-2007, 12:28 PM
As Prelude indicated, if you registered sometime between Jan 23 and March 23 then your account was probably lost, as were your posts. Here is the "what happened" post from webmaster.

http://cboard.cprogramming.com/showpost.php?p=627781&postcount=1

Queatrix
05-21-2007, 04:51 PM
You were probably as annoying on the other board as you are here and they banned you - I think we best take a similar approach.
No, that wasn't the case. btw, insults don't make you any less annoying that me.

SirCrono6
05-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Actually, I think they're rather amusing... :devil:

Queatrix
05-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Actually, I think they're rather amusing... :devil:
Well, some people tend to like lame amusment, and I see you are no exception.

Govtcheez
05-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Stop posting.

Seriously, it's for your own good. No one likes you here, and you're just bringing more ill will upon yourself. You contribute nothing to the forums and it's only by sheer luck that haven't been banned. No one thinks you're funny. No one thinks you're smart. No one thinks your ideas are any good. No one wakes up in the morning thinking "I bet Queatrix has made a valuable post that I will enjoy!"

Go away.

axon
05-22-2007, 10:51 PM
Stop posting.

Seriously, it's for your own good. No one likes you here, and you're just bringing more ill will upon yourself. You contribute nothing to the forums and it's only by sheer luck that haven't been banned. No one thinks you're funny. No one thinks you're smart. No one thinks your ideas are any good. No one wakes up in the morning thinking "I bet Queatrix has made a valuable post that I will enjoy!"

Go away.

I wish quazah was here :(

maxorator
05-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Actually, I don't laugh on the jokes, I laugh at the people who hate you so much. ;)

Stop posting.

Go away.
I bet you don't think that "I bet achacha has made a valuable post that I will enjoy!" (yes, there is such an user). I'm the double exception here (about your "No one").

Govtcheez
05-23-2007, 08:02 AM
achacha doesn't post 400 times a day.

I'll chalk up you liking Queatrix to the language barrier.

maxorator
05-23-2007, 08:17 AM
achacha doesn't post 400 times a day.

I'll chalk up you liking Queatrix to the language barrier.
All this "Go away" and "Everyone hates you" thing is worse than that silly poll by Queatrix.

Salem
05-23-2007, 09:31 AM
Since the OP question has been answered, there's no point in this soon to be flame trap.