PDA

View Full Version : Problem activating account

KONI
03-28-2007, 12:55 AM
I received this PM a few days ago, maybe an administrator can look into it:

Hey, any idea why my account hasn't recieved the registration confirmation email yet? It's been around 3-4 days and I've even emailed the webmaster about this, but still no luck.

Hello,
unfortunately I am unable to help you with administrative tasks concerning this forum since I don't have the moderation privileges.
Didn't you receive the email that contains the link to complete the registration or didn't you the receive the email that contains the registration completion confirmation?

On another note, how are you able to send me an PM if you are not registered ?

I hope this works out for you.

Nope, never recieved the e-mail to complete the registration =/. Also, not being activated just restricts to posting, not PMing. Thanks for replying though :).

Daved
03-28-2007, 10:33 AM
Forward these issues to webmaster (http://cboard.cprogramming.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1) (it has happened before). kermi3 is also an admin but I'm not sure if he can send the registration email.

Queatrix
03-28-2007, 12:02 PM
This could be due to Warrax's eMail server, it could have seen it as spam.

Daved
03-28-2007, 12:11 PM
I looked through my old PMs and kermi3 can in fact activate accounts. So if webmaster has not had a chance to fix the issue you can also cc kermi3.

Govtcheez
03-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Forward these issues to webmaster (http://cboard.cprogramming.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1) (it has happened before). kermi3 is also an admin but I'm not sure if he can send the registration email.
He says in the original PM that he's already e-mailed the webmaster

Daved
03-28-2007, 12:41 PM
The PM should still be forwarded to webmaster. That's also why I mentioned kermi3, who tends to be more responsive in my experience.

kermi3
03-28-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm usually the one who takes care of these. I've recieved the PM and it will be fixed. Thanks everyone. K3