PDA

View Full Version : codestore - any contributors

iain
01-13-2002, 09:55 AM
hi,
im working on a new feature for my website called codestore, the idea is users can upload small functions they have written that they think may be useful to other people. Anythng like search algorithms to sprite control - i intend to build up a searchable and browsable database of code 'snips'. So if you have anyfeed back please let me know - if you would like to contribute please contact codestore@iainpb.co.uk

thanks, any feedback appreciated!

Deckard
01-13-2002, 11:06 AM
Anything in particular you'd like to see written, Iain? Also, are you taking both C and C++ submissions?

iain
01-13-2002, 11:35 AM
C, C++, Java, winapi, assembler - any language and any functions or pieces of code you have written that perform any tasks would be great and i think this feature will be very helpful to newcomers to the language.

DavidP
01-13-2002, 05:07 PM
Assembler!!!

void getch()
{
asm {
mov ah, 00h;
int 16h;
}
}

:D

iain
01-13-2002, 05:09 PM
hmmm, very helpful ! if anyone has any real feedback or submissions please post:)

DavidP
01-13-2002, 06:35 PM
heh heh...back to a serious note (that getch() code is real by the way...it works) I have lots of code I can submit to you. I will send you whatever I feel is worthy.

And are you still accepting articles to be put onto your page?

iain
01-13-2002, 09:22 PM
yep im accepting anything people would like to submit, be it code, articles, envolopes jammed with used notes;)
anything you would like to, please contact me - my aim is turn iainpb.co.uk into the playland of computer people. With articles, code, tutorials and penguins (musnt forget the penguins!)