PDA

View Full Version : New to C help with complier

iaNb
01-08-2002, 03:30 PM
Hi ya all,

I am brand new to C programming, I am currently a Project Manager in manufacturing but have been drawn into to programming as it suits my mind set and intend to pursue it as a career.

But first things first I need to pass my course and obtain a download of the maunal for Borland C++.

Does anyone know where I can get a free download.

iaNb

This site is wicked cant wait till I actually know what people are talking about.

Betazep
01-08-2002, 05:04 PM
You need a manual for what exactly? (You have what type of Borland C++ compiler, rather. Like Turbo 5.5 command line compiler (the free version) or a commercial/student copy of Builder x.x

Would help you... but need more to work with.

Try the Borland website. Register with them.

~Betazep

gnu-ehacks
01-08-2002, 06:30 PM
Doesn't it come with a readme file? It's a little hard to understand, but it works.

Shiro
01-09-2002, 01:08 PM
I don't know what development environment you are using, but I guess there is some documentation of it somewhere in a manual file or in the helpfiles.

What kind of information are you looking for?

iaNb
01-10-2002, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Shiro
I don't know what development environment you are using, but I guess there is some documentation of it somewhere in a manual file or in the helpfiles.

What kind of information are you looking for?

I am looking for the user manual for Borland Turbo C++ Suite, the help option is useful but I like a hard copy of the manual / guide to refer to

Betazep
01-10-2002, 11:53 AM
great... what version?