PDA

View Full Version : I hate Dr. House!

Mario F.
09-28-2006, 06:45 PM
And i just watched the last episode where Foreman wakes from his chemical induced coma. He can't move his toes and when asked to lift his right arm, he raised the left.

And I hate Dr. House because I will not be able to watch the next couple epsiodes. I'll be on vacation with wife and daughter. Please, please fell sorry for me and tell me what is going to happen. I reckon I'm watching past episodes from US, Canada and Australia.

... And I promise I'll like Dr. House more.

SlyMaelstrom
09-28-2006, 06:47 PM
I'll be sure to give you all the details... then you can dream about my words until the DVDs come out. Oh... I see you want the details for the following episodes now... It's too much to write for tonight... plus, honestly, I'd probably have to go on IMDB and read the episode titles to be refreshed of each one in order. I'll tell you about them soon.

Mario F.
09-28-2006, 06:52 PM
Bloody great series!

I'll be forever in your debt.

Prelude
09-28-2006, 07:43 PM
>Please, please fell sorry for me
I will indeed. House is one of the shows I never fail to miss.

JaWiB
09-28-2006, 08:27 PM
Forgive me, but I find house to be incredibly stupid.

maxorator
09-29-2006, 06:21 AM
He's not stupid nor evil, he's EFFECTIVE.

SMurf
09-29-2006, 02:14 PM
...Which is unheard of amongst real-world physicians. ;)

The last episode aired in the UK was kinda weird. Clearly House had a fixation with a certain part of the male anatomy going horribly wrong.

indigo0086
09-29-2006, 03:46 PM
my wife and son got in between my house md viewings...they no longer exist.

Wraithan
09-29-2006, 03:59 PM
I never miss a new episode of House. It is one of the few things I will leave my computer room and watch. We bet chores around the house on how many times the patient will almost die, and if a patient will die. Morbid, I know, but I <3 that show.

kryptkat
09-29-2006, 04:08 PM
I liked the epp where Dr. House kept playing pranks on his friend and roomie. Who later got him back by cutting his cane. <That was a great metaphore!>

edit dangling metaphore!

lightatdawn
09-30-2006, 02:28 PM
my wife and son got in between my house md viewings...they no longer exist.

... You must be quite a fan... I mean, House may be one of the only TV shows I watch, but I couldn't disapear my wife over it... ;)

indigo0086
10-02-2006, 06:27 AM
... You must be quite a fan... I mean, House may be one of the only TV shows I watch, but I couldn't disapear my wife over it... ;)

No one gets between me and house and lives with it

*pops vicadin*