PDA

View Full Version : How to Celebrate Graduation

LuckY
04-22-2006, 11:41 PM
Well, friends... The end is extremely f___ing nigh: I am graduating from my university with a B.S. in Computer Science with honors (I have to mention the "with honors" part because I just found that out and am exhilarated). So anyhoo, my wife and I are considering what we should do to celebrate. You see, it's been literally a decade since I started college (I graduated from high school in 1996), so this conclusion is something we've both been waiting for and desperately anticipating for a very, very long, long time and, as my lovely wife puts it, "we have to do something f___ing crazy!"

What did you do when you graduated from college? If you're still in college, what do you plan on doing once you're finished? Ideally, we would do something like a long road trip or flight to the Carubbean, but we require something more local and low budget while still crazy. Should we go to an insane asylum, run naked down the street, rob a bank, etc? Again, what did/will you do?

Sebastiani
04-23-2006, 12:51 AM
congradulations! why not invite some friends over and have an informal party?

>> Should we go to an insane asylum, run naked down the street, rob a bank, etc?

anything but that. :D

IfYouSaySo
04-23-2006, 01:21 AM
Vegas, baby, Vegas. I went for an expensive steak dinner.

SlyMaelstrom
04-25-2006, 01:22 PM
I think it's better if you went to an insane asylum... freed them... then let them run down the street and rob a bank.

axon
04-25-2006, 01:47 PM
congrats lucky...

If you can take a month off and take a roadtrip across the States. If you can't take so much time off, go to a place you've always wanted to visit.

Decrypt
04-25-2006, 01:51 PM
I think it's better if you went to an insane asylum... freed them... then let them run down the street and rob a bank.

Then blow the money in Vegas.

Otherwise, party like a rock star - coke and hookers. In Vegas.

abyssphobia
04-25-2006, 02:34 PM
Congratulations lucky!!!!!! :D

mmm, I am a goody girl...

but running naked...

Well…let's see.

Well theirs always….

Hmm maybe you could….

How about trying….

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!!

::runs away::

Psss, psss, this is top secret, but allrigth. I am planning renting a cabana on Ruidoso, and ski the rocks!!!!. Never done that. I think you should try to do something you have never done. I have never skied. Have you done mountain climbing, could be really exciting and it is no that expensive.

SlyMaelstrom
04-25-2006, 02:38 PM
I've never skied on the west coast unfortunately, I go to Killington, Vermont all the time though.

abyssphobia
04-25-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow!!!! I know something really cool, and I bet most of you people have never done anything close to that. I heard about a place where they rent special bikes for abandoned rail road( with the permission of the owner of the railroad), the coolest is when you get into a bridge , and the unique landscape, so cool *thumbs up*
plus all the exercise and it is very private.

@ Lucky ... update us

BobMcGee123
04-25-2006, 03:16 PM
I only read the title, and my response is beer.

SlyMaelstrom
04-25-2006, 03:30 PM
I only read the title, and my response is beer.

The title says "How to Celebrate Graduation" not "How to Celebrate being awake".

major_small
04-25-2006, 08:33 PM
erm, so lemme get this straight... you have a wife, and you don't know what to do to celebrate?

your answer:
HER, STUPID!

BobMcGee123
04-26-2006, 07:03 AM
>>The title says "How to Celebrate Graduation" not "How to Celebrate being awake".

lol

oh, major, mom called, she says the ritalin is in the pantry now!