PDA

View Full Version : Armenia

oskilian
12-28-2001, 08:00 PM
Greetings from Armenia, Colombia

As I said, Im on holiday at Armenia, Colombia, its a small city in the middle of the "Coffee zone", thats where the famous Colombian coffee comes from, thats in western Colombia, South America if youre going to look it up in a map.

Im in an Internet place uploading the first 39 photos, and Ive just been here for a day and a half!

If you want to view them, goto http://eqquinox.com/usuarios/oskilian/Images01.zip (try with lowercase if it doesnt work)

As soon as I go back home, Ill explain the pictures, but if you want to, download them, because this is one of the most beautiful places Ive ever been to.

If you read the message right now, Im uploading the images, so if it doesnt work, try again a little later, k?

Cheers

Oskilian

Chee

maes
12-29-2001, 07:03 AM
Downloading at 247bytes/sec (39min and 2 sec to go) on DSL :D. It doesn't matter I'll leave my connection open.

Can you bring me a pack of coffee :p

rick barclay
12-29-2001, 10:09 PM
I did a little better. It took only 13 minutes to download the
file on my cable modem. Nice pics.

rick barclay

maes
12-30-2001, 05:17 AM
I didn't eve get that far, I went away from my pc and when I came back, he said something of a server time out. I'll try some other time

GaPe
12-31-2001, 03:25 PM
Picture "Image0038.JPG" is the best! ;)

oskilian
01-03-2002, 07:06 PM
aaaahhh, Im going home tomorrow! and Ive drank all the coffee there is!

very beautiful, Ill upload more photos (80 new) when I get home! Ive tried in an internet cafe, but its not working, so I burned it into a cd and Ill upload them from home

Ill go drink more coffee! :D:D:D

Its a shame to say this, but I dont know which ones the 38th, but Im sure its good :D

bye, and Ill go home tomorrow, its a 6 hours trip, a tough road, but the scenery is beautiful

Oskilian