PDA

View Full Version : resistance is futile

iain
12-26-2001, 09:08 PM
The microsoft world domination program - theyre taking over!
i have nothing against them as a company but they are every where and i dont like the idea of a single company running the world.

They have a virtual monopoly on the world OS market
Their os even runs on ATM's, in cars, in some mobile phones
they have plans for the wireless world to computerize fridges, toasters....

Yoshi
12-26-2001, 09:19 PM
-----------------
10 years later:

1. The MS roosterware wake you up. You take the MS Transit to the bathroom, they clean your teeth with their new MS cleanser. MS makes you breakfast. After that you take the MS T-shirt, with MS Cell - phone.
2. Go to work - Take the MS transit to get you there. You use MS windows to do work, you use MS office to finish it up. You eat using MS bases computer software to "generate" your lunch.
3. Back home - Take the MS transit home. You pass the Gates by identifying you with the MS secure. Watch the MS channel. Ear with MS computer generation. Go to sleep by MS Transit to the MS brand Bed.
-----------------
Mr Gates will take over the world and there is no way to stop this madness!!

-KEN-
12-27-2001, 09:05 AM
Can you just imagine the MS toaster?

"Oh No! The toaster crashed again!! Now I can't get to my poptarts!"

taylorguitarman
12-27-2001, 10:33 AM
Microsoft may dominate what most of us see, but Unix still rules behind the scenes.
And that's really what's important anyways.

gnu-ehacks
12-27-2001, 12:05 PM
Hmm...Except for MS everywhere, that life doesn't seem that bad...

-KEN-
12-27-2001, 01:20 PM
sure, you say that now, but you'll be crying when you hear your children yelling

"Daaaad! The waffle batter's caused a fatal exception in our waffle iron again!"

Pendragon
12-27-2001, 02:10 PM
Hmm... Well Microsoft takes over the planet. I bet there's some sort of radiation that comes off of a Windows OS PC that indoctrinates and induces Microsoft ways of thinking...

...argle.

-Pendragon

Micro$oft, Micro$oft, Micro$oft...::drools::

Series X4 1.0
12-27-2001, 02:36 PM
You're all brainwashed.

Linux will rule. We will get Linux-communism in the entire world. There will be peace on earth.

People will lose their emotions completely in the future, their ability to feel - the future consists of perfect humans basically without emotions, and I'm 100% sure. After us humans there will be some sort of 'artificial' life, not in those primitive old computers that we have, because they can only process 1, or sometimes more assembly codes at a time. There will be "3D computers" that works like 3D devices in this world, like our brains.

All those lives controlled by emotions are temporary.

Pendragon
12-27-2001, 02:51 PM
Linux lover! :D :p

and I'm 100% sure.

Noone can know this. The forseeable future, at the moment, is what we make it. Humans will always hold emotions though. It's in our nature and our existing morals will forbid us to try to rid the human race of the very things that make us different from machines.

-Pendragon

Yoshi
12-27-2001, 03:00 PM
Mommmmmmmmmmyyy~!!!!!!!!! My grapes jam is turning blue again!!

Pendragon
12-27-2001, 03:09 PM
Mommmmmmmmmmyyy~!!!!!!!!! My grapes jam is turning blue again!!

...? I won't ask.

OOh! What a very nice plum sauce!

-Pendragon

Yoshi
12-27-2001, 06:26 PM
Ever heard of the "blue screen of death"?

Use some creativity.

Pendragon
12-27-2001, 06:41 PM
I do use creativity. Frequently. However, I only understand my own chain of thought... noone elses and vice versa.

-Pendragon

Plum sauce in my pickup ::grumble, mumble::...

Series X4 1.0
12-28-2001, 06:15 AM
Noone can know this.

I know, but I'm 100% sure anyway. So...

The forseeable future, at the moment, is what we make it.

No. I don't believe you. We are forced to develop in a certain direction, because people are different from each other - which means that our moral is removed and smoothed out as we're interacting with each other. It can only lead to humans without emotions, and then to 3D computers.

gamegod3001
12-28-2001, 11:10 AM
>People will lose their emotions completely in the future, their ability to feel - the future consists of perfect humans basically without emotions, and I'm 100% sure.<

So were going to devlove? I don't think so. Look at other animials what happens when one dies. Hummans moron there dead.