PDA

View Full Version : Just to let you guys know about a new Programming Newsletter

webmaster
12-26-2001, 03:40 PM
We're starting a biweekly programming newsletter in conjunction with AI Horizon. For more information, you can go to http://www.cprogramming.com/codej.html.

-KEN-
12-26-2001, 03:45 PM
Oh GOOD! so I'm NOT crazy AFTERALL!

I was looking at that on the mian page this morning and thinking "I've been a member so long and never noticed that!!"

hehe. I'm subscribing right now...

Fordy
12-26-2001, 03:51 PM
When you put your email in it seems to screwup....but it sent the confirming email to me.....

Nice one Webmaster....

webmaster
12-26-2001, 05:41 PM
Thanks guys; I fixed the problem with the bad redirect.

DavidP
12-26-2001, 05:41 PM
So is this programming contest in each newsletter going to spark some kind of contest between the cproggies and the AIproggies? Every time a contest comes out its gonna be like, "who will win this time? A cproggy or a AIproggy? We shall see..." Oh how fun :) Lets beat the AI proggies!

gamegod3001
12-26-2001, 07:24 PM
It looks pretty cool. I probley read the first two isuses, and then just ignore them until hotmail says I have no room left.

BTW does any one know of a mail service that does not put there stupid banner on the top of the screen when you click a link in your email. Also It can't be slower then Hotmail.

rick barclay
12-26-2001, 10:58 PM
I can assure an easy victory for the cprogramming group: I'll
join the AI programmers! :D

rick barclay