PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a Plane

SlyMaelstrom
03-25-2006, 03:49 AM
http://www.tagworld.com/snakesonaplane

I had high anticipation for this movie, but this footage is 100 times better than I could have ever imagined. It's like they really are trying to make it a good action flick.

The best is where the guy grabs for his gas mask only to grab a snake and scream like a girl.

jverkoey
03-25-2006, 09:25 AM
That looks ridiculously stupid.

SlyMaelstrom
03-25-2006, 09:32 AM
S'not stupid. It's a completely believeable storyline with a good message that I think the world needs to know. Snakes... should always be shipped. Anyway, it has Sam Jackson which means it has to be good. There's no way around it. I expect I'll see the midnight showing (probably cosplaying as one of the snakes) and then I'll see it again the next morning and again until I run out of money. Then I'll just have to wait for the DVD and hopefully the videogame.

Snakes + Plane + Samuel L Jackson = A Very Good Movie

Govtcheez
03-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Jackson said he'd quit if they changed the title to Flight 19 or whatever stupid thing they were talking about. The only reason he signed on was because of the title.

That pretty much guarantees that I'll see this movie.

sean
03-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Not a huge fan of Samuel L. Jackson... maybe it's just that he usually plays a really argumentative character. If I wasn't still using crappy dial-up I'd watch the trailer...

Rashakil Fol
03-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Anyway, it has Sam Jackson which means it has to be good.

Ahem... Star Wars had Sam Jackson.

WaltP
03-25-2006, 11:23 PM
Ahem... Star Wars had Sam Jackson.
Heck, everything has Sam Jackson!