PDA

View Full Version : Computer Room Part one: Size

oskilian
12-24-2001, 12:14 AM
how big is the room where your computer is located?

Oskilian

doubleanti
12-24-2001, 12:38 AM
my room... well... put it this way, it sucks up so much power i just might be single handedly responsible for the power crisis! :) compter on all day, amps on all day, tv on all day, radios on all day... hair dryer on all day... er... did i leave anything out? and it's circular... in that i have all my juiced appliances [you should call them that!] around the perimeter of my room... [clockwise looking down starting from the computer after the door...] computer/scanner/printer/bass/tele/yamahashredder/fenderfrontman/fenderchamp/lespaul/bed [yay!]/tv/unnaturallylargebookshelffullof,youguessedit,compu terbooks/radio1/radio2/door... :)

gnu-ehacks
12-24-2001, 12:45 AM
I picked option three, and it's my bedroom too. :D

squireBOB
12-24-2001, 07:49 AM
I have all the room that I could ever need. However, the rest of the family is really cramped in the 10 sq meters I've allotted them. As I've explained to my wife, I need win95,winNT4,and win2k running on clean machines to check my programming. I don't understand it, that didn't seem to hold too much weight with her!!?? Funny girl, isn't she?

Yoshi
12-24-2001, 09:03 PM
I live in the Hamptons... Calgarians, you should know... Tell 'em boys.

doubleanti
12-24-2001, 11:19 PM
>I don't understand it, that didn't seem to hold too much weight with her!!?? Funny girl, isn't she?

pysch! yeah! what's with her!?!... a true multiboot setup!!!

rick barclay
12-25-2001, 05:47 AM
Upstairs I have two small rooms in tandem that hold three desktops and a laptop. I have another laptop the I use downstairs and outside when the weather gets warm. I need lots of room.

rick barclay

jinx
12-26-2001, 06:50 PM
Well, I get out of bed in the morning, trip over my chair next to my pc, after booting up, I stand. Walking around my pc lab/bedroom is difficult; you more or less have to jump avoiding the radio, police scanner, broken phones, pc parts, tower cases, bed(s), guitar, key board, dvd/mp3/cd payer, tv, and endless array or power/parralell/ps2/n64/usb cables....Uh...my endless drudgery of life continues..........................