PDA

View Full Version : A new poll! Hasn't been done, yet.

Betazep
12-23-2001, 06:24 PM
What kinda chair do you use for your computer work.

I have a cloth computer chair. It has adjustable arms and seat height. It tilts back about 35 degrees.

It is relatively uncomfortable though, and the arms are starting to get loose even after I retighten the screws.

It is grey in color for the cloth, and everything else is black.

Oh and it has wheels.

iain
12-23-2001, 06:41 PM
depends:

if im in a lab: on a big cloth adjustable chair
if im in my flat: on a dining room chair or big soft chair
if im at home: on the couch or armchair

gnu-ehacks
12-23-2001, 08:02 PM
I've voted for cloth, although it's not exactly cloth, but it's pretty similiar. Wait...A metal chair???? Ouch...

mithrandir
12-23-2001, 09:43 PM
Leather chair with full lumbar support and adjustable seat height and back. Ahh :: stretches out :: it's so comfy :)

Yoshi
12-23-2001, 11:44 PM
A cloth chair... Starting to sqweak a little... too long and I am too lazy.

oskilian
12-23-2001, 11:53 PM
I have a HUGE couch, It's ver comfortable, though it's starting (it's already finishing :D) to get a little (A LOT :D) dirty. though I don't know how to clean couches, I once tried and it got drenched for a week!, so we had to pay to clean it. But that was 3 years ago, now it's dirty again!

So... I now have to use my cloth chair, the cloth is green over a black plastic back, the only problem is that the back support turns too much, it's almost horizontal (I'm exaggerating, of course), and it gets uncomfortable, but it has arm supports and wheels, you can also make it go up or down, it's very fun :D

Oskilian

qwertiop
12-24-2001, 12:43 PM
i got one chair from the dinning table, and one of those foldable metal chairs. i know, i'm getto:)

oskilian
12-24-2001, 07:41 PM
hmmm, what is "Other type of chair", I mean, what kind of chair fits into this category?

Oskilian

Yoshi
12-24-2001, 09:02 PM
A stool, a box, a table, the keyboard, on the mon, on the computer... anything you can sit on...

gamegod3001
12-24-2001, 10:00 PM
School: Cloth, ajustibal hight, and has wheels witch means it is good to race.

Home (upstairs): Metal Chair with cusioning.

and

[look down]

Home (my room):

The Ultimat solution for following asleep at your computer: A bed.

Betazep
12-25-2001, 03:00 AM
>>>hmmm, what is "Other type of chair", I mean, what kind of chair fits into this category?

Who knows... someone might have a gold throne with feather cushions that they sit on. Such wouldn't fit the bill with the other, more direct answers. So it is there to support people that may have 'other' types of chairs.

I didn't think that it was that difficult to understand....