PDA

View Full Version : Some one do my homework for me?

chrismax2
02-07-2006, 05:23 PM
Made you look!

Anyway, I think one of the hardest points in life is when you got to learn something, and its only as you get more knowledgeable that you feel more happy with something. MY IT helpdesk job for example now been dong it for almost 2 years and I am now at the stage of really starting to know what I am doing.

So itís such a shame that I still only know the basics of C++, but keep reading and studying, one day! Shame I am probably going to be too old soon to get any C++ job *sigh*

Chris

PS

no real point to this, just I understand now why its anoying when somone has not even tried and they ask for help, I do everything I can before I ask for help myself.

Sang-drax
02-07-2006, 06:07 PM
That's a dangerous thread title to use. There has been talks of auto-banning people who use certain keywords in their posts. :)

Queatrix
02-07-2006, 09:05 PM
And who's talked of that?

jverkoey
02-07-2006, 09:10 PM
You ask too many questions. Big Brother is watching.
*Pulls Cool-August in to a back alley*

sean
02-07-2006, 09:22 PM
In the words of Stephen Colbert,

We're looking over your shoulder, but only 'cus we've got your back!

psychopath
02-08-2006, 10:02 AM
The Colbert Report is so awesome.

chrismax2
02-08-2006, 03:10 PM
That's a dangerous thread title to use. There has been talks of auto-banning people who use certain keywords in their posts. :)

Why? All you got to do is ignour the post, this site has got so many rules I don't agree with, far too many, and also the people on here get so funny, if people say something they don't like, why not just ignour them?

Anyway big Brother, and auto brother, I just wanted to raise a more intreasting post.

Auto banning is wrong and makes them as bad as the people who post it, (looks though the million rules) dont think I broke any? Apologise if I did, but I dont think I did.

Chris!

Blackroot
02-08-2006, 06:02 PM
OMG YOU BROKE RULE #412071727349384837! You have flamed the rules! YOU MUST BURN! ^,^.

Lol I was so sure this thread was going to be a flame war to XD.

MadCow257
02-08-2006, 06:08 PM
There's like 20 rules, what are you talking about.

Why not quote some rules to get a more intelligent response and disucssion?

filker0
02-08-2006, 06:54 PM
I am working to fix the broken rule. It should be back by next Friday looking as good as new. I'm also installing a few ECOs that I discovered in product bulletins while looking for parts on-line.

major_small
02-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Why? All you got to do is ignour the post, this site has got so many rules I don't agree with, far too many, and also the people on here get so funny, if people say something they don't like, why not just ignour them?

Anyway big Brother, and auto brother, I just wanted to raise a more intreasting post.

Auto banning is wrong and makes them as bad as the people who post it, (looks though the million rules) dont think I broke any? Apologise if I did, but I dont think I did.

Chris!
if you don't like the rules, ignore the board ;)

VirtualAce
02-09-2006, 12:58 AM

Chris!

If you don't like it here then by all means please exit the premises. Rules exist for a reason and there is a reason behind each one of the one's in place on this board. Trying to prove you are anti-authority here will get you nothing but banned.

Respectful intelligent people realize that there must be a set of rules governing a group of people or an association in order to maintain order and eliminate chaos. If you feel you can run a better board then go do it.

If I was a mod I'd probably ban you for just being stupid, but that's probably why I'm not one which is good for us all.

if (YouDontLikeItHere())
{
STFU();
Leave();
} else StopWhining();

Dagger
02-24-2006, 09:21 PM
!!ATTENTION!! This is the Auto-Banner V.1.5.9.7 Model D5W

This thread has broken several rules.

That's a dangerous thread title to use. There has been talks of auto-banning people who use certain keywords in their posts.

Sang-drax has broken rule 485XFFW by warning another member
of being banned. Don't do it again.

You ask too many questions. Big Brother is watching.
*Pulls Cool-August in to a back alley*

jverkoey has broken rule 388ATFW by warning another member
of being lynched in a back ally. Don't do it again.

Chris!

chrismax2 has broken rule 479XXFT by disagreeing with rules
000AAAA - 999ZZZZ this is a serious violation and chrismax2 will
be auto-banned shortly.

chrismax2 has broken rule 578DXAY by trying to apologize for
having possibly broken a rule. Don't do it again.

OMG YOU BROKE RULE #412071727349384837! You have flamed the rules! YOU MUST BURN! ^,^.

Lol I was so sure this thread was going to be a flame war to XD.

Blackroot has broken rule 157ERFX by disgracing our lord and
savior (OMG YOU BROKE) by attaching the word "RULE" to his
mighty name. Blackroot will be banned shortly.

Blackroot has broken rule 267FFFD by listing an invalid rule number. Don't do it again.

There's like 20 rules, what are you talking about.

Why not quote some rules to get a more intelligent response and disucssion?

MadCow257 will be rewarded shortly for encouraging good posts.

if you don't like the rules, ignore the board

major_small has borken rule 842YEER by encouraging deviance.
Don't do it again.

If you don't like it here then by all means please exit the premises. Rules exist for a reason and there is a reason behind each one of the one's in place on this board. Trying to prove you are anti-authority here will get you nothing but banned.

Respectful intelligent people realize that there must be a set of rules governing a group of people or an association in order to maintain order and eliminate chaos. If you feel you can run a better board then go do it.

If I was a mod I'd probably ban you for just being stupid, but that's probably why I'm not one which is good for us all.

if (YouDontLikeItHere())
{
STFU();
Leave();
} else StopWhining();

bubba will be rewarded shortly for punishing deviant members.

bubba has broken rule 298TTAR by posting invalid code.
Don't do it again.

Thantos
02-24-2006, 09:54 PM
Dagger was banned for a day for bumping and being dumb.

VirtualAce
02-25-2006, 12:41 AM
ROFL!!!!!

Ban him for a week.