PDA

View Full Version : Give the Jew Girl Toys

LuckY
12-22-2005, 11:38 AM
I just heard this song by Sarah Silverman on the radio and found the video for it here (http://media.vidnet.com/v_asx.php?%02%C1p%93F%822R%1B%88%26%09%B49%5C%C7). Check it out; it's pretty amusing. She's not too bad looking a chick either. I can't believe Jimmy Kimmel is tapping that. (I stood next to him once waiting for an elevator at the Beverly Center mall in Beverly Hills; it was quite an monumental experience, and that's why I mention it).

Merry humbug.

prog-bman
12-22-2005, 02:39 PM
That was horrible.

axon
12-22-2005, 10:34 PM
its been done before - by Adam Sandler - and it was much funnier.

LuckY
12-23-2005, 12:17 AM
These responses are surprising, if you want to know the truth. Perhaps if you just hear it without the video or expectations it is more entertaining. I just heard the song on the radio with no introduction and was pleasantly surprised by it.

I recall Sandler's Hanukkah song, but I wasn't aware he sang to Santa about giving Jews gifts. What is the title of that song, axon? There's exists a possibility I will afford it the pleasure of my audience.

SlyMaelstrom
12-23-2005, 03:46 AM
...yeah that really sucked.

I find Sarah Silverman to be more funny when she is speaking out of the moment and it's not rehearsed. I'm thinking its because you expect more for rehearsed comedy... and she's just not that funny.

...and as for Adam Sandler. I don't think he's talking about the Hanukkah song that you hear on the radio every year where he names all the Jewish celebrities. He's had many songs about Hanukkah over the years on his albums and I do think he did a song quite similar to this.

eric123
12-23-2005, 06:34 AM
lol i thank its funney as hell they must be jews thats y they not find it funney can't sa i blam them but can't be uptite about stuff like that i don't belive in any god i thank its all a load of crap>.<

7smurfs
12-23-2005, 07:10 AM
lol i thank its funney as hell they must be jews thats y they not find it funney can't sa i blam them but can't be uptite about stuff like that i don't belive in any god i thank its all a load of crap>.<Huh?

Govtcheez
12-23-2005, 07:59 AM
lol i thank its funney as hell they must be jews thats y they not find it funney can't sa i blam them but can't be uptite about stuff like that i don't belive in any god i thank its all a load of crap>.<
Please get banned.

kermit
12-23-2005, 09:00 AM

Apparently you don't believe in proper spelling either.

kryptkat
12-23-2005, 10:00 AM
meow! that was painfull.

sean
12-23-2005, 11:24 AM

Sometimes people think they're funny and they're really not, and they try being funny but people just think they're stupid. Can you understand that?

Dae
12-23-2005, 02:23 PM

Wow, I'm going to have to change my name now.

- Eric Muyser

Dante Shamest
12-23-2005, 02:44 PM
I found it funny. Especially when she started wondering if Santa Claus was German. :D