PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving

sean
11-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

And for those of us in America who are currently stuffing our face with... stuffing... let's take a break from football and the Macy's parade and all share something we're thankful for.

Allow me to take the easy way out, and say: I'm thankful for the forum! Webby puts a lot into running this site and we all benefit from that. In addition to that, I'm also thankful to be able to live where I do and be close to family, especially this time of year. I'm also thankful that the Ice Rink finally opens on Saturday...

And finally, let me be the first to wish everybody a very happy non-denominational winter holiday.

major_small
11-24-2005, 01:35 PM
I'd have to say I'm thankful for a very special friend of mine that's stuck with me through some very... tough... times.

happy thanksgiving to those that celebrate it, and happy holidays :)

prog-bman
11-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Happy thanksgiving and for you non americans I hate you :)

major_small
11-24-2005, 09:18 PM
nice sig prog-bman ;)

anonytmouse
11-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Someone killed and ate my pet turkey. :(

nickname_changed
11-25-2005, 12:23 AM
Happy thanksgiving and for you non americans I hate you :)

I'll be thankful if you choke on your turkey :)

kermi3
11-25-2005, 10:50 AM
Happy Thanksgiving...and Happy Black Friday!

Decrypt
11-25-2005, 04:24 PM
I'm thankful to be back in school come January, and to have a group of people willing to discuss ideas, answer questions, and lend support while I'm there. Thanks everyone here that have helped me so far, and thanks to those that will.

...and Happy Black Friday!
To those of us in retail, today is both a blessing and a curse. Yes, we make a lot of money, but a lot of normally rational people end up acting like a crazed pack of rabid monkeys. Which brings me to another thing I'm thankful for. I'm thankful I don't work in a store with fights in the parking lot, fights in the aisles, fights at the registers...

The Brain
11-25-2005, 05:02 PM
turkey + duck + chicken == turducken

gcn_zelda
11-25-2005, 05:20 PM
Chicken + Duck + Turkey = Chucky?

kermi3
11-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Brain did you actually have a Turducken????? Is it any good?

We had a nice little wannabe cajun discussioin about turducken at dinner...we decided maybe next year...