PDA

View Full Version : MacArthor once said...

Aran
12-06-2001, 03:37 PM
"I shall return"... i never said that, but i'm back now since things have quited down on the western front.

In other news: i need something to do, so i'm in.

In more other news: If i ........ed anyone off by sending them cryptic PMs, i didn't mean to.. it's just all in your head.

-KEN-
12-06-2001, 03:38 PM
haha, amazing how me and aran returned at the same time...

you know what they say about great minds :) (oh, wait. that describes me, but what about you? hmm....:p)

Aran
12-06-2001, 03:40 PM
hehe... great minds [may] think alike...

well, that only applies when they are right. If two people respond with the same wrong answer at the same time, they are still morons.

It's all conditional.

Betazep
12-06-2001, 04:54 PM
already gave you a welcome back in another thread... but welcome back again anyway.

Ken you too... but since you are perfect, you didn't need me telling you that. :)

basilisk
12-06-2001, 04:56 PM
haha, amazing how me and aran returned at the same time...
you are actually the same person - you're just trying to play with our minds more than DA does - wibble wibble wibble

Aran
12-06-2001, 06:30 PM
no.. series is trying to play with your mind.

I propose that series new nickname should be Insect, just so he can see how annoying it is to be called that :cool:

doubleanti
12-06-2001, 06:43 PM
hate to say: you told been me have... heh...

and this would have been a more elegant post if you spelled everything correctly... :)

Aran
12-06-2001, 07:46 PM
ahh, looks like they got rid of his post. good. no need for further confusion.

in other news: DA has yet to make sense.

Aran
12-06-2001, 07:49 PM
and after further review.. a triad of my posts have been deleted.

I guess i have no problem with that, although their missing-ity will be the source of some speculation later (not like anyone is going to care, though).

I actually forgot what i said in those posts.. hmm.. maybe the mods have powers to delete people's memories along with their posts?

Betazep
12-06-2001, 08:17 PM
What did you just say... I can't remember.:)

doubleanti
12-06-2001, 08:18 PM
wouldn't you like to know? muaha... ::cough::... ::hasafraggin' cold...::

hmmm...

>missing-ity

lack...

Betazep
12-06-2001, 08:19 PM
Shoot... when they deleted series' other thread... my super duper welcome back Aran went away. Oh well. I hope you got a chance to read it... and if not... well... welcome back a third time. :)

>>>hmmm...

>missing-ity

lack...<<<

DA you confuse me to the point of tears.... lmao.

DavidP
12-06-2001, 09:13 PM
Ah...welcome back...and remember as Confucious once wisely stated:

"Man who stands on toilet is high on pot."

Yoshi
12-06-2001, 09:15 PM
Welcome back, my comrade.

I am communist. (Gee, I am cracking up!)

-----------------
Engineer223

Aran
12-07-2001, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Betazep
Shoot... when they deleted series' other thread... my super duper welcome back Aran went away. Oh well. I hope you got a chance to read it... and if not... well... welcome back a third time. :)

so THAT is where my posts went! AHA!
finally the mystery has been solved.

thanks for clearing that up.

-KEN-
12-08-2001, 11:21 AM
Wheee, I'm high on pot! :falls into toilet:

Aran
12-08-2001, 12:53 PM
i'm getting the jaws of life... we're agunna cut ya out! hold on a sec....

Scourfish
12-08-2001, 11:13 PM
Likewise, McArthur also ordered open fire, killing WW1 vets lobbying for the $1000 bonus promised to them for serving. It's like the song "Ohio" by Crosby, Stills, and Nash, but changed to "Four Dead in Old DC"

doubleanti
12-08-2001, 11:16 PM
speaking of CSNY... is 'southern man' seemingly a racist song because they wanted to point out the injustice, or because they were racist? i'd hope the first...

Scourfish
12-08-2001, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by doubleanti
speaking of CSNY... is 'southern man' seemingly a racist song because they wanted to point out the injustice, or because they were racist? i'd hope the first...

It was definately to point out injustice, dude. The 60's and 70's were about peace, love, and using the F word a lot during protests on the whitehouse lawn. CSN (Y came later, but he wasn't in the band for long) was all about peace and love in a folk rock sort of way.

doubleanti
12-08-2001, 11:42 PM
so much as i figured... i love that song... musically and [now that i'm sure] meaningfully as well... thanks for the verification...

mithrandir
12-10-2001, 03:24 AM
Guess I'm back (sort of) as well. Things seem to have calmed down a lot here...not as much spam. I'm willing to move on from the past, and whatever I may have said about this place before. I'm going to be doubleanti in my approach to things...it's a good way to be.

doubleanti
12-10-2001, 09:26 AM
thanks! hey now! change your rh avatar to the, er... happy... er... i don't know, smurf, or uh, devil dude, or... whatever it is... if it's even happy, but not the sad squared one... :)

haha! i have the book, not just the cd with the book on it... ::poke @ yoo!::

mithrandir
12-10-2001, 08:39 PM
>>haha! i have the book, not just the cd with the book on it... :oke @ yoo!::<<

So you found the ltd. ed. of amnesiac...but you don't have the live recordings EP yet, do you?

doubleanti
12-11-2001, 12:37 AM
don't i? :)

::damn! he's right, i don't!!!! AHHHH!!!! :) ::