PDA

View Full Version : Words women use

nickname_changed
04-13-2005, 04:06 AM
Words Women Use
Fine
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

Five Minutes
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour.

Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

Nothing
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something" and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "nothing" usually end in "fine".

Go Ahead
This is a dare, not permission, DON'T DO IT!

Loud Sigh
Although not actually a word, the loud sigh is often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".

That's Okay
This is one of the most dangerous statements that woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Thanks
This is the least used of all words in the female vocabulary. If a woman is thanking you. Do not question it, just say you're welcome and back out of the room slowly .

And:

public void Thread_OnResponse(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
if (this.PostedBefore)
{
ThreadReply myReply = new ThreadReply(this.ThreadID, "stovellp");
myReply.Body = "STFU!";
myReply.Save();

this.Lock();
}
}

no-one
04-13-2005, 05:00 PM
other words women use:

No(alternate spellings, no,NO,NOOOOOO!!)- it means No. but this is only true when refering to you.

Yes(alternate spellings,yes,YES) - the meaning is based solely on context.

Jeremy G
04-13-2005, 09:17 PM
I'm sure this might result in a devestating blow to my rep but I think it's important to get the word out.

If you ever find yourself in court facing a rape accusation despite how much she said, screamed or moaned "No, no, please, dont, stop" it will not spare you a guilty verdict. Do yourself a favor, and if a woman says "stop" in earnest or passing, STOP for the love of god, because jurys dont believe men.

sand_man
04-13-2005, 11:48 PM
stovellp has really done his research :)
Pretty accurate too I think. As I was reading through I was imagining my gf saying those words and thinking how true it is! haha

Prelude
04-14-2005, 06:25 AM
I'm going to end all of my posts with "fine". :)

Fine.

biosninja
04-14-2005, 06:38 AM
ok....fine!!! be that way... :p

Govtcheez
04-14-2005, 06:39 AM
I'm sure this might result in a devestating blow to my rep but I think it's important to get the word out.

If you ever find yourself in court facing a rape accusation despite how much she said, screamed or moaned "No, no, please, dont, stop" it will not spare you a guilty verdict. Do yourself a favor, and if a woman says "stop" in earnest or passing, STOP for the love of god, because jurys dont believe men.
That's why I make every woman I even talk to sign a waiver.

ober
04-14-2005, 06:41 AM
LMFAO!!

joshdick
04-14-2005, 07:09 AM

There was an excellent Dave Chappelle skit on just that.

Darkness
04-14-2005, 08:17 AM
too
tired

and my all time favorite

headache

Govtcheez
04-14-2005, 08:32 AM
and my all time favorite

headacheSex releases endorphins that should make headaches feel better.

Just sayin' :)

Darkness
04-14-2005, 08:50 AM
well the headache one is usually preceded with 'why won't you stop hitting me i just don't want to put out tonight'

did i mention i don't care about rep?

Felix
04-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Women are pretty back-stabbing conspiricing people. From what I've heard.

misplaced
04-14-2005, 04:14 PM
too
tired

and my all time favorite

headache

you know what you do about that? you buy a bottle of aspirin and caffiene piils and keep them under the bed. then when those words come out of her mouth, you say, "we'll fix that",as you're pulling out the appropriate bottle..

....but get ready to sleep on the couch...for some reason that makes you an ass .................i don't get it :D

misplaced
04-14-2005, 04:15 PM
Sex releases endorphins that should make headaches feel better.

Just sayin' :)

cramps too

no-one
04-14-2005, 05:49 PM
>too
tired

and my all time favorite

headache
<
>

cramps too
<

maybe the real problem is your just no good in the sack? so why would she want to bother getting over said obstacles.

>Sex releases endorphins that should make headaches feel better.

Just sayin'
<

but its no cure for your lousy love makin... and you lack of commitment.

Darkness
04-14-2005, 06:39 PM
govtcheez could kill you.

Darkness
04-14-2005, 06:40 PM
....but get ready to sleep on the couch...for some reason that makes you an ass .................i don't get it :D

That makes me an ass? I guess you didn't see my comment that went along with the headache thing :)

Govtcheez
04-14-2005, 06:49 PM
You're not even a poor man's Dr. Phil. You're like the Dr. Phil you get for free with a supersize fries or something.

no-one
04-14-2005, 07:03 PM
>govtcheez could kill you.

you heard him, he's a fatty... he'd never catch me, and besides i could buy him off with a few happy meals, or taunt him with those little white powdered doughnuts till he fell down crying.

>You're like the Dr. Phil you get for free with a supersize fries or something.

you see, thats your problem everything leads back to food for you doesn't it?