PDA

View Full Version : Hey you !! get over here !!!

Brain Cell
03-17-2005, 05:38 PM
hey everyone , how is it going?

Whats up with the general discussions board these days? no new threads no nothing. It's getting real boring over here.

Show us some jokes , post some "is language A better than language B?" threads and get flamed, rant about something , tell us about your new job , complain about Microsoft products record a numa-numa style video of yourself and show it to us ... JUST POST SOMETHING !!!

Do it now !! or i'll spam GD with threads suggesting a Java board !! :mad:

seriously though , post new threads . They don't need to be original , just something we can participate in.

Zach L.
03-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Happy? :)

Brain Cell
03-17-2005, 05:49 PM
Amazed :D

InvariantLoop
03-17-2005, 07:23 PM
Sometimes i search the net for articles related to computers and such, some are interesting some are not i guess. Like the one i read a few days ago about 1 of the NASA rovers having a computer glitch in one of its instruments and they were doing troubleshooting to figure it out. I have been tempted many times to post links here but then at the last minute ive chickened out of fear i might get smack with negative rep points for spamming the forum or something. I know, i know they dont mean anything, but when people see the red squares they soon tend to ignore you, give you more negative rep and that leads to more red squares. One of the members here has a good quote it goes something like this.
compilers dont support programmers with 4 red squares. So anyway thats my little rant :)

IfYouSaySo
03-17-2005, 07:39 PM
That's an awesome quote. Why can't I ever think of anything that clever?!

axon
03-17-2005, 08:14 PM
BrainCell you have to deal with the fact that a place like GD on cboard goes through dry spells everyonce in a while. Use that time to be productive, or find another place to waste times like many of us do. Most of all, however, get over it dude.

Brain Cell
03-17-2005, 08:23 PM
hey i'm cool. It's not a big deal , just wanted to talk a bit with cboard members after a week of "productivity" ;)

I visit other sites often , but this one is kinda special.

gcn_zelda
03-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Because this is the only one where you have green squares? ;)

jverkoey
03-17-2005, 08:26 PM
I visit other sites often

Yeah right, you don't go anywhere else other than cboard, cboard's your life.

*pulls off glove and smacks across the face*

Brain Cell
03-17-2005, 08:29 PM
Because this is the only one where you have green squares? ;)The other forums i visit don't even use a reputation system (except gamedev i guess).

you offended me gcn_zelda , i officially hate you now.

*EDIT*

Yeah right, you don't go anywhere else other than cboard, cboard's your life. and how would you know??? i visit two other forums plus i'm SOCIAL !!! and i don't think that "social is inefficiency" (sounds familiar? ;))

*goes to Jeff's computer , pulls the plug off and watches him slowly die*

jverkoey
03-17-2005, 08:36 PM
OMG :mad: :mad:

Don't make me whip out my l33t |\|I|\|J4 5killz 0n j00

and have you ever heard of sarcasm? :rolleyes:

-edit-
and on another note: eat right, get active, don't smoke, see your doctor and live Brain Cell. Do it.

Brain Cell
03-17-2005, 08:45 PM
i eat right , i sometimes get active , i've never smoked and i see my ........... oh my god you just remind me of an appointment with my evil dentist on saturday!! i almost forgot about it :eek:

Zach L.
03-17-2005, 09:24 PM
... evil dentist...Dude, there is no other kind.

major_small
03-17-2005, 09:42 PM
sometimes when I'm tired and out of it, I click on this thread because it says there are new posts, then I see all the stickies (none of which have new posts) and think "there are no new posts here, why did I check?" then I leave and return two seconds later realizing what I just did...

adrianxw
03-18-2005, 04:46 AM
>>> Dude, there is no other kind.

For reasons I won't go into, I spent several full day sessions at Copenhagen Universities school of dentistry. I got to watch the students learn how to become evil, some of them were decidedly cute.

Shadow
03-18-2005, 11:29 PM
My dentist gives me nitris. I don't mind seeing him. I think it's cool when his hands start getting mouse trails. :D

B0bDole
03-20-2005, 01:15 AM
is that something you can just request? because that would make the trip actually worth it

unanimous
03-20-2005, 01:21 AM
If anyone doesn't post b/c they are afraid of getting bad rep points, just PM me with what you want posted and I will post it for you, I like the red squares.

Shadow
03-20-2005, 03:04 AM
I request it all the time. That's the only reason I actually like the dentist. Keep in mind this is just a personal preference of a smaller town friendly type of detntist, some others might not be so willing to give you a controlled substance even though it's legal and take everyone of your requests of, "Not strong enough. Crank it more." (which I do all the time lol)

The novacaine(sp) shots don't bother me much either. My dentist either must be OK at it, or it just doesn't bother me. My dentist is one of those "buddy buddy" types of guys anyways, so he's understanding of most stuff throughout all processes. Hell, he prefers to not give root canals. He'll send you somewhere for that usually.