PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Thread

Zach L.
01-31-2005, 09:56 PM
Instead of hi-jacking Cheez's thread further, how 'bout everyone campaign/anti-campaign/whatever here.

Disclaimer: I haven't even a clue if they are looking for a new mod, but really, Cheez says he resigns and everyone jumping up to take his position in his thread is a bit tactless.

Cheers

quzah
01-31-2005, 10:34 PM
Alright, give us your cheeziest campaign slogan. Everyone needs a good slogan, right? Post'm here.

Quzah.

Krak
01-31-2005, 10:38 PM
A vote for Krak is a vote for National V.D. Day. :mad:

Rouss
01-31-2005, 10:44 PM
A vote for me is a vote for you, but not really.
(please don't vote for me)

Krak
01-31-2005, 10:51 PM
A vote for me is a vote for you, but not really.
(please don't vote for me)

My opponent lies. All he knows how to do is sweet-talk the people, but he can't back up all his outrageous claims and promises. :mad:

no-one
01-31-2005, 10:59 PM
Cheez says he resigns and everyone jumping up to take his position in his thread is a bit tactless.

and this is only really slightly less so... grow some I am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am sillying integrity.

Zach L.
01-31-2005, 11:07 PM
Err... Well, the point was to draw the posts out of his thread.
I would not be averse to this one being closed, though.

axon
01-31-2005, 11:10 PM
>Err... Well, the point was to draw the posts out of his thread.

I think it was closed before you started this one. Also, we should not jump to conclusions, if the admins decide that we need a new mod(s), I'm sure they will post an oficial thread about it. As for now, I suggest closing this thread, and dropping the topic alltogether.

quzah
01-31-2005, 11:12 PM
I suppose, because no one here apparently has any sense of humor.

Quzah.

Zach L.
01-31-2005, 11:13 PM
>Err... Well, the point was to draw the posts out of his thread.

I think it was closed before you started this one. Also, we should not jump to conclusions, if the admins decide that we need a new mod(s), I'm sure they will post an oficial thread about it. As for now, I suggest closing this thread, and dropping the topic alltogether.
No... I submitted this topic while that one was still open. And I fully agree with your suggestion.

B0bDole
01-31-2005, 11:54 PM
I don't think there will be an election for this "new" mod postion....

My guess is, it will go unreplaced or they will just pick whoever they like the most.

But I guess you can campaign to them, so nvm.

PICK ME...jk, I hate mods.

novacain
01-31-2005, 11:58 PM
I thought we give Cheez a life sentence as mod in the GD forum (for his crimes against humanity and mexican food ).

Why should he get off lightly?

Who else could/will to do all those dirty, nasty little jobs in the GD forum?

(sorry I seem to be a thread behind)

>>give us your cheeziest campaign slogan

haha....
OK....

Vote for me and I'll reach down your internet connection and rip your bloody arms off!

Vote for Ken Fitlike

kermi3
02-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Thread closed at the request of the Poster - Zach L.