PDA

View Full Version : Lennie nooooo!

Govtcheez
12-29-2004, 10:02 AM
As a L&O freak, this is the only celebrity death that's bothered me in awhile. They said he would be fine, dammit! :(:(:(

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/29/obit.orbach.ap/index.html

axon
12-29-2004, 10:53 AM
AHH no way! man, thats sad. I used to watch L&O back when that gorgeus brunette woman was on it....

I didn't even know he had cancer :(

Govtcheez
12-29-2004, 10:56 AM
They had a story about it about a month ago, I think, but they said it was treatable and that he'd be fine.

:mad:

DrakkenKorin
12-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!

They Said He Was Going To Be Fine!!

no-one
12-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Thats nice, the only reason you give a I am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am silly is cause it will ruin your stupid TV show...

at least be consistant and not give any I am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am sillys at all.

Govtcheez
12-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Someone's touchy today. He's not even on the show anymore, big guy.

I liked the guy and respect his work. What's wrong with being sad that he's dead?

RoD
12-29-2004, 01:13 PM
he was the coolest cop ever :(

Cii
12-29-2004, 03:25 PM
one bad news after another... this sucks. liked the guy a lot.

PJYelton
12-29-2004, 07:29 PM
Doh, he was my favorite on the show. Damn, I really liked him.

no-one
12-30-2004, 01:43 PM
>Someone's touchy today. He's not even on the show anymore, big guy.
<

ha, you could tell, eh?

>
I liked the guy and respect his work. What's wrong with being sad that he's dead?
<

nothing, but in my opinion its bullI am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am silly... i hate this actor love worship bullI am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am silly, seriously you cannot sanely/legitametly feel more than a minor bit sad for someone you dont know as more than a character... feeling empathic or unhappy about it is a different matter... but please, emotionally attaching to a "figurehead" is 1. not good for you and 2. just a sign of other serious problems...

edit: and 99% of it is imagined or feigned anyways so its stupid, or just to satisfy the little voice that says you should feel something, you insensitive bastard.

edit: haha i love some of the reputation comments i got on that haha.

Govtcheez
12-30-2004, 01:53 PM
I think you're overestimating my reaction here. But hey, you're way better than everyone who has even a passing interest in anyone else's lives, so don't let me stop you from your relentless self-involvement.

Darkness
12-30-2004, 02:12 PM
I would be more upset if maddox died...for like ten minutes then I'd find somebody else to worship.

As an aside I did watch Law and Order and I liked that actor but I don't really have any feelings about his death. I feel a lot worse for the ~100,000 people have died in the tsunami...sorry

Govtcheez
12-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Well, of course I do too.

Where did you ever get the idea that I didn't? I mean seriously, an actor I like dies, I post a thread, and suddenly I'm both star-obsessed and insensitive to world tragedy? WTF?

Darkness
12-30-2004, 02:26 PM
I didn't imply that you didn't, I was solely expressing my own personal views. In fact I assumed that you shared similar views with me.

Also, you should start liking maddox, you'll feel a lot better. In fact, as soon as you say you embrace maddox I will take down my gay avatar and sig.

Govtcheez
12-30-2004, 02:28 PM
> I didn't imply that you didn't, I was solely expressing my own personal views. In fact I assumed that you shared similar views with me.

I'll chalk it up to being burned out on reading about SQL vs Oracle vs a hole in the ground all day

> Also, you should start liking maddox, you'll feel a lot better. In fact, as soon as you say you embrace maddox I will take down my gay avatar and sig.

You are going to have that sig for a long time. Wasn't his last rant about Ben Stiller or something? Kinda reaching for material, isn't he?

Darkness
12-30-2004, 02:41 PM
I'll chalk it up to being burned out on reading about SQL vs Oracle vs a hole in the ground all day

It's cool, you have a real job, I don't, don't friggin worry about it

You are going to have that sig for a long time. Wasn't his last rant about Ben Stiller or something? Kinda reaching for material, isn't he?

ahh, we have a half-ass admission that you've been onto the site. That means I'll remove either the avatar or the link but not both, your pick.

edit:
I just wanted to restate that I really did like the show, and he was a good actor

-KEN-
12-30-2004, 03:08 PM
It's cool, you have a real job, I don't, don't friggin worry about it

ahh, we have a half-ass admission that you've been onto the site. That means I'll remove either the avatar or the link but not both, your pick.

edit:
I just wanted to restate that I really did like the show, and he was a good actor

Ugh, get rid of the avatar.

Govtcheez
12-30-2004, 03:21 PM
> ahh, we have a half-ass admission that you've been onto the site.

No, it's not. I've been there before, but not for a long time (there, a fullfledged admission :p)

no-one
12-30-2004, 04:22 PM
>I think you're overestimating my reaction here. But hey, you're way better than everyone who has even a passing interest in anyone else's lives, so don't let me stop you from your relentless self-involvement.
<

haha, just cause i dont act like a 12 year old girl at a nsync concert over people i dont know means im self obcessed? riiiiight.

>
Well, of course I do too.

Where did you ever get the idea that I didn't? I mean seriously, an actor I like dies, I post a thread, and suddenly I'm both star-obsessed and insensitive to world tragedy? WTF?
<

i said nothing of the sort, read what i said again... your irrational at best...

Govtcheez
12-30-2004, 04:54 PM
> i said nothing of the sort, read what i said again...

nothing, but in my opinion its bullI am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am silly... i hate this actor love worship bullI am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am silly, seriously you cannot sanely/legitametly feel more than a minor bit sad for someone you dont know as more than a character... feeling empathic or unhappy about it is a different matter... but please, emotionally attaching to a "figurehead" is 1. not good for you and 2. just a sign of other serious problems...ok dude :cool:

RoD
12-30-2004, 04:55 PM
man some ppl are ........y tonite

Darkness
12-30-2004, 05:13 PM
man some ppl are ........y tonite

YOU JUST NEED TO SHUT UP RIGHT NOW

No, it's not. I've been there before, but not for a long time (there, a fullfledged admission )

That doesn't count as a full fledged admission, but you can change my stuff anyway afaik, and I don't really like the avatar, so the wish shall be granted.

edit:

just a sign of other serious problems...

he means not enough maddox...ok, i know its getting old ill give it a rest

gcn_zelda
12-30-2004, 06:24 PM
I was reading Of Mice and Men today, and the subject kinda caught my eye :P

Darkness
12-30-2004, 09:58 PM
I was going to say something really insensitive about how it's okay to kill retarded people, but then I realized I'm only in an arsehole mood because I"ve just drank a lot of whiskey. When I really think (hard) about it, thta was a really good book.

sean
12-31-2004, 09:36 AM
> That doesn't count as a full fledged admission, but you can change my stuff anyway afaik, and I don't really like the avatar, so the wish shall be granted.

No, it's a fullfledged admission. I promise :)