PDA

View Full Version : Can you taste the spit in your burger?

Liger86
08-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Ok I know this sounds funny and "yak" but listen...
Have you ever went through a drive through and order a burger? I'm sure you all did, and if you didn't well go and order one right now and then come back and read this...

But anyway, ever wonder if the workers of whatever fast food place you go to actually spit on your food? I mean there really is no difference between the soure taste of mayo (does mayo taste soure?) and a taste of spit, I think.

This one time I opened up a burger to take out the lattuce that I specifically requested it not to be on my burger and when I looked inside I saw mayo, catchup and lots of other goodies all combined to form a guwee substance that looked like spit. I didn't eat the burger, it found its place on some one's grille, but I was curious as hell.

Has anything like this happened to any of you guys? and if so how do you deal with that?

CSmith
08-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Complete threadjack ahead:

Were you at the Woodward Dream Cruise yesterday?

sean
08-22-2004, 07:43 PM
Why do all the waitresses at IHOP look the same?

Liger86
08-22-2004, 07:49 PM
IHOP, what is that? some Canadian bar?

yes, I was there everyday (even today)! you probably saw me too!

axon
08-22-2004, 09:24 PM
dude...everyone who knew anyone who worked in the food industry knows that certain foods for certain clients are "marked"....and who is to say that the ground beef you bought to make your own burgers has not been ........ed in. I just try not to think about stuff like that, because I would certainly die of hunger because I would not eat anything....

axon
08-22-2004, 09:26 PM
oh, and btw, IHOP fscking sucks big donkey balls.... there is this fairly new chain in northwest illinois called Ellies....their portions are twice as big as IHOP's (really!), are much tastier, and cost less....plus they have fresh squeezed prange juice...yey

JaWiB
08-22-2004, 10:15 PM
oh, and btw, IHOP fscking sucks big donkey balls.... there is this fairly new chain in northwest illinois called Ellies....their portions are twice as big as IHOP's (really!), are much tastier, and cost less....plus they have fresh squeezed prange juice...yey

Reminds me of a place we have here. I split an order of pancakes with my friend and they gave us each a huge one that took up a whole dinner plate and then said that they were "kind of small" and gave us each another one. Plus, their cinnamon rolls are the size of a cake...mmmm

and who is to say that the ground beef you bought to make your own burgers has not been ........ed in.

Well if you go to a place where they prepare the meat and package it right in front of you they might have trouble doing that. Besides, as long as you aren't eating it rare, it's probably ok, assuming it isn't infected with BSE

golfinguy4
08-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Urine is sterile so it wouldn't really matter. In some tribes, they even bathe their own children in it.

CartoonLarry
08-23-2004, 04:12 AM
Has anything like this happened to any of you guys? and if so how do you deal with that?

This happened when I was younger: I was in a fast food restaurant and ordered some food with a friend. One of the cooks in the kitchen area kept staring at me and giving me dirty looks. I opened my food and it was moist. Something didn't seem right.

I threw out the food and walked out of the restaurant. A group of about five guys threaten to kick my ass if I don't leave their friend alone.

I had no idea what they were talking about, but I found out later the cook that was giving me dirty looks was sleeping with my girlfriend. (Now ex-girlfriend.)

Talk about a small world. ;)

ober
08-23-2004, 06:00 AM
Rule of Thumb: Never send your food back.

If you didn't like it how they sent it out the first time, you're REALLY not gonna like how they send it out the second time.

axon
08-23-2004, 06:21 AM
echo Ob...soooo echo :D

sean
08-23-2004, 08:31 AM
Urine is sterile so it wouldn't really matter. In some tribes, they even bathe their own children in it.

Can I pee on you?

Liger86
08-23-2004, 01:02 PM
well, how about this...

how many of you would drink your own pee if you could not drink anything else?

sean
08-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Not me. It's rather salty (um... not that I would know... I mean... yeah...) - it would probably dehydrate you in the long run of a couple hours. It has been marketed in China as "Golden Spring" or something as a treatment for hair loss. Personally I'd Bic it and go for the Spock look.

whackaxe
08-23-2004, 02:16 PM
Talk about a small world. ;)

talk about a small weiner, most of the times that happens, the guilty party (ie guy screwing some othr guys girl) always looks very smug. what a pussy.

golfinguy4
08-23-2004, 02:22 PM
Can I pee on you?

Not me, but I'm sure axon would enjoy it.

sean
08-23-2004, 02:38 PM
*zip*

Sang-drax
08-23-2004, 03:37 PM
how many of you would drink your own pee if you could not drink anything else?It is better to drink nothing than to drink urine. Urine consists of substances that the body needs to dispose and drinking it would make it impossible for the body to get rid of dangerous substances.
If you ever get in a situation where water is in short supply, don't drink urine or sea water, no matter what.

axon
08-23-2004, 05:51 PM
Not me, but I'm sure axon would enjoy it.

:rolleyes:

axon
08-23-2004, 05:54 PM

you're an idiot.

being ........ed on is different than drinking it - idiot.

What Sangdrax said is very true. One of the funniest things I saw in the huge blockbuster Waterworld was when Kostner was "purifying" his own ............I mean come on...if he has a device to purify urine enough to make it drinkable he could do the same thing with salt water.....

golfinguy4
08-23-2004, 07:20 PM
Axon, I'm looking for some more neg rep from you (3 in a row would be so very cool), so...

While there are toxins in urine, there concentration will probably not affect you as long as you don't drink multiple glasses a day. The only way it would be that strong is if you consumed large amounts of toxins (i.e. alcohol, other drugs, etc.) before urination or if there was very little water in your body to dilute it. On the other hand, the compounds in it will make you more thirsty so it wouldn't be good if you were dehydrated, but it certainly won't make you sick/kill you in normal circumstances. A simple biology/anatomy course would teach you that. Nice try though axon.

axon
08-23-2004, 07:34 PM
where in my posts have I said that drinking ........ will make you sick or not?? actually I have not said anything of the sort. So I say "Nice try to you, sir!!!" hehehe

As a rule of thumb golfinguy, you shouldn't re-drink or re-eat things your body does not anymore. :p

regards,

your friendly axon

P.S. more negative rep to follow.

P.P.S. you're still an idiot.

-KEN-
08-23-2004, 08:01 PM
I only drink urine in sexual situations, thank you very much.

axon
08-23-2004, 08:09 PM

golden showers eh?

Liger86
08-23-2004, 09:01 PM

so you would not mind your girl/boy-friend (if applicable) to ........ in your mouth?

*spit* *spit*

-KEN-
08-23-2004, 09:37 PM
I want everyone to ........ in my mouth. It's like a party!

...jesus, can we end this thread yet?

golfinguy4
08-24-2004, 12:35 AM
where in my posts have I said that drinking ........ will make you sick or not?? actually I have not said anything of the sort. So I say "Nice try to you, sir!!!" hehehe

As a rule of thumb golfinguy, you shouldn't re-drink or re-eat things your body does not anymore. :p

regards,

your friendly axon

P.S. more negative rep to follow.

P.P.S. you're still an idiot.

Yeah, you're right. You never said anything of that nature.

you're an idiot.

being ........ed on is different than drinking it - idiot.

Whatever. I'm done. The sad thing is though that someone ruined your 3 in a row axon. Whoever it was must have had some real influence cause it bumped me up like 40.