PDA

View Full Version : Beta Software

ober
07-02-2004, 06:26 AM
I've released this project of mine to other communities and they seemed to like it, so I'll share it with you:

http://www.whproductions.com/AC/

If you like the description of the product, PM me for the login information to download the project.

ober
07-02-2004, 08:14 AM
[Moderator clarification: this post is in response to questions about the size of the download]
:pYeah, I should use a different installer :(.

maes
07-02-2004, 08:51 AM
for large exe files, there are execompressors out there. wwpack32 is one of them (trail version is free)

sorry Kermi, read the announcment to late ;)

and obe, you can PM the login and pass, I'll check it out when I'm @ home

zenogais
07-08-2004, 02:43 AM
for large exe files, there are execompressors out there. wwpack32 is one of them (trail version is free)

sorry Kermi, read the announcment to late ;)

and obe, you can PM the login and pass, I'll check it out when I'm @ home

Theres also UPX (http://upx.sourceforge.net/), which is free and does an very very good job.

SMurf
07-08-2004, 06:57 AM
Yep, UPX is the spyware and pr0n dialler programmer's choice, so it must be good... :p
Dunno if PKLITE's still going, an oldie but a goodie. :confused:

ober
07-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Hey, I didn't post this hear to find out what kind of exe packer I should use.

maes
07-08-2004, 07:55 AM
and you'll get my evaluation soon my dear ober, it's just that I've been away for the weekend and didn't had much time to test it. But I didn't forget you (how could I ;) )

ober
07-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Yeah... that'd be great, since no one else seems to want to evaluate it. :(

maes
07-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Damn, I think this can be a handy litlle thing.
I started browsing the board with it and start looking for code that intrested me. selected all the code pressed CTRL-C, added some comment in the files to explain the source a bit and I now have a file with some nice code snippets.

I have one remark and one request about the program.
remark: the user interface is errrrrmmm a bit blackish :D
black is nice but then I would make the textbackrgound also black and the text white.

request: is it possible to achieve the same thing with IE explorer's copy-menu item (in the right mousebutton pop-up menu)?
Personly I think it's a hard request but I can dream can't I :D

Well done ober.
I don't think I'll uninstall this one in he near future ;)

ober
07-13-2004, 06:46 AM
:D Glad to hear you liked it.

I'm not sure what you mean about the UI being black. Unless I have changed it since the version I have here at work, it's white. hmm... I'll have to look into that.

As far as the copy-menu item, I'm not sure. I guess I could try, and anything is possible, but I can't guarantee anything.

Anyways, thanks!

major_small
07-13-2004, 08:17 AM
seems interesting... PM me the login info and I'll check it out when I get home...

ober
07-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Sent. I'll do the same for anyone else that wants it.

kermi3
07-13-2004, 03:56 PM
I believe all relevant information about this project has been mentioned. Therefore, I am closing this thread. Please contact Ober via e-mail or PM for more specific information.

If anyone wishes for me to reopen it, please PM me.

Kermi3