PDA

View Full Version : Stealing

prog-bman
06-27-2004, 01:23 AM
Freaking someone decides that they are going to take my sub amp from my car right in the drive way of my girlfriend's house. why the heck can these freaking bastards get a damn job and buy their own stuff. So freaking mad. If i ever cought the person in my jeep i don't know what i would do to them but im sure there would be some severe pain involved but anyways thats it for that a nice $200 amp in some bastard's car.

whackaxe
06-27-2004, 02:40 AM
ow, that's a I am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am sillyI am silly :( where was the amp exactly?

prog-bman
06-27-2004, 03:06 AM
it was under my cover in the back behind my seat not in plain sight at all which makes me wonder.....

prog-bman
06-27-2004, 03:11 AM
oh ya and btw whackaxe there was another amp right across they way in my jeep. an Alpine 50x4 rms speaker amp and where the amp is you can see my 2 12's plain as day.

itld
06-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Howdy,
Scummy little bastards like that really ........ me off. Too bad you didn't catch them and stomp the hell out of them.
My Sony Xplode is hidden in the cab of my pick up, I guess nobody suspects an old work truck would have any good audio stuff in it.

M.R.

axon
06-27-2004, 09:48 AM
oh ya and btw whackaxe there was another amp right across they way in my jeep. an Alpine 50x4 rms speaker amp and where the amp is you can see my 2 12's plain as day.

in that case they knew what they are coming for. I would first start looking at your "friends". But in anyway, that sucks dude, I had my system stolen twice in Chicago - and now I only have a nice deck and thats it.