PDA

View Full Version : Breast Implants

LuckY
06-25-2004, 09:56 AM
It appears this is a very popular topic, so I wanted to talk about it in its own thread.

Have any of you had a girlfriend/wife with breast implants? I have never dated anyone with them. In fact, I had never even felt one (well inside a woman I mean) before recently. Two weeks and a day ago my wife went under the knife and got them. Here are the specs: she got TUBA (which means they went in through the belly button), round smooth implants, saline filled, under the muscle, 425 size bags filled to 475cc, and went from a small B cup and will probably end (after the swelling and dropping) with between a large C cup and small D cup.

And, oh by the way, I go nuts every time I look at her... She went through an insane amount of pain for the first week and now through light, sporadic pain, but we both feel it is so worth it.

Do you have any implant stories?

nvoigt
06-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Sheesh, you are on a programming board... do you really think any of us geeks know non-downloadable women ? :p :D

LuckY
06-25-2004, 10:00 AM
Hey, could we trouble you for pictures?

You know, for research.
Hahahaha! You're a funny guy. You know maybe she wouldn't mind because we have been documenting the entire thing taking pictures of the progress every day or two, so we can post them on the various breast implant sites that have helped us. But of course they wouldn't include her face and they'd have to be after they have totally dropped (they won't look as real/great until they do)... I'll get back to you on that. ;)

do you really think any of us geeks know non-downloadable women ?Hahaha. That's funny! Do you think my wife is a real woman? hehe

Govtcheez
06-25-2004, 10:05 AM
My sister's friend just got implants to go from a small B to a mid-D. Normally I think that'd be a little extreme, but the new ones fit her frame a lot better.

My girlfriend's a natural C, and that's fine by me. I'll take natural ones over fakes.

ober
06-25-2004, 10:16 AM
I've never felt fake before... and I can't really say that I'd want a girl to go and do that. I've dated smaller girls before and it wasn't a bad thing. Granted, my wife is a natural C, so I'm not complaining. ;)

All I'm saying is that people should learn to appreciate what they have. (No offense to you or your wife, I'm not about to tell someone what they should do with their body).

LuckY
06-25-2004, 10:28 AM
Wow, there are a lot of natural C cups in our audience today. For the record, my wife actually did appreciate her natural breasts very much. We both loved them because they were a good little size with great shape, but she had wanted for years to be BIG so she could have cleavage and fill out a bikini and whatnot. Unfortunately for her Asians do not tend to have big breasts, but very fortunately for me, Asians with breast implants? That's hot! I'll take fakes over naturals any day (I think it's because of the pervert in my mind).

And also, Government Cheese, I just asked her and she thinks it's a great idea to show you all photos, so look for them in the next few weeks.

Govtcheez
06-25-2004, 10:38 AM
Well, that's awesome, but you mught consider linking them or something like that instead of outright posting your wife's boobs. If the photos are too revealing, I'll have to delete them.

Xterria
06-25-2004, 11:13 AM
You know maybe she wouldn't mind because we have been documenting the entire thing taking pictures of the progress every day or two, so we can post them

do it man, DO IT!

DavidP
06-25-2004, 11:52 AM
>Unfortunately for her Asians do not tend to have big breasts, but very fortunately for me, Asians with breast implants?

d00d you got an asian wife? (i assume that means you are asian too). that's awesome. i love asian girls. they are the best :D

white girls tend to be too high maitenance...

go asian girls! w00t!

however, no offense, but i like asian girls better without breast implants. just my thing. asians are small people, therefore the small size just kind of seems to go with them...

LuckY
06-25-2004, 12:04 PM
>>d00d you got an asian wife?
Indeed I do. A very beautiful one too, if I do say so myself (it can get bothersome though, with the number of guys hitting on her every day).

>>i assume that means you are asian too
Actually no I'm not.

>>that's awesome. i love asian girls. they are the best
I concur completely. The respect and loyalty and pride and inherent honor (not to mention their beautiful faces, hair, and skin) they tend to exhibit (let's not generalize too much) is something to awe at.

DavidP
06-25-2004, 12:12 PM
oh wait...you live in Orange County...that explains it ;)

you have a nice selection over there, considering Orange County has the largest Vietnamese population in the world outside of Vietnam, not to mention tons of Koreans as well, and then occasional Chinese or Japanese person too.

Here in Houston it is about 12% Asian (the rest is 50% white, 25% hispanic, 12% black).

i give props to you man. maybe you can post a non-boob pic for us Mormons here that have virgin eyes lol

gcn_zelda
06-25-2004, 12:23 PM
oh wait...you live in Orange County...that explains it ;)

you have a nice selection over there, considering Orange County has the largest Vietnamese population in the world outside of Vietnam, not to mention tons of Koreans as well, and then occasional Chinese or Japanese person too.

Here in Houston it is about 12% Asian (the rest is 50% white, 25% hispanic, 12% black).

i give props to you man. maybe you can post a non-boob pic for us Mormons here that have virgin eyes lol
Orange County has a large Vietnamese population, eh?

I need to go up there more often :P

bludstayne
06-25-2004, 09:35 PM
I also agree that people should be happy with their own bodies, and I also think that women shouldn't try so hard to attract men. The reason there are so many shallow men is because there are too many women out there that give them what they want. I'm not saying anything about your wife here though. If it makes her happy and it makes you happy, then go ahead.

Yeah, I've always liked asian girls too. I once dated a philipino (sp?) chick. What drives me crazy is black hair, blue eyes, medium sized breasts (large enough for more than a handful, but not enough to lose that hand :p), medium height, light skin. What turns me on more than all that though is a good personality. I like a girl who's spontaneous and not worried about what she looks like or what people think about her.

itld
06-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Howdy,
Unbelievable. Stay tuned next week we will discuss male enhancment.

M.R.

EvBladeRunnervE
06-25-2004, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I've always liked asian girls too.

I second that. I tend to be more attracted to asians than whites, and I have also known quite a few Arab/Indian women that were pretty great looking also. I think there is just something mysterious about the Middle/Far East that makes their women so enticing, anyone else here agree?

bludstayne
06-26-2004, 11:16 AM
Of course, if elves popped up I'd completely drop asian girls and try for the elvish chicks. You know what I'm talking about ;)

EvBladeRunnervE
06-26-2004, 12:34 PM
try for the elvish chicks. You know what I'm talking about

I dont know, elves always reminded me of vulcans from ST, strange its not the other way around.... ;)

bludstayne
06-26-2004, 01:51 PM
I'm glad I never got into ST. I really am.

LuckY
07-09-2004, 10:55 PM
Okay. I've got a couple of pics to show you if you're interested. Shoot me an email and let me know if you are, or just post your email here.

Remember that they haven't fully settled yet so they still look a little high/hard and they are still a bit swollen.

EvBladeRunnervE
07-09-2004, 11:38 PM
sure, shoot em here( I have always been interested in the post-op pics; however, because of HIPAA regs you usually cant get them):

bladerunner_ve@gdnmail.net

Perspective
07-10-2004, 08:30 AM
sure, lets see em'

jpound@gmail.com

btw: do they feel real?

EvBladeRunnervE
07-10-2004, 10:49 AM
btw: do they feel real?

I second that. I have heard that if the surgeon does a good job, and the size increase is not too drastic, they feel close to natural, but I havent had the experience to test that out for myself.

adrianxw
07-10-2004, 11:00 AM
I like my women tatoo free, piercing free, and the size they are. Happily, my beloved wife is all of these things.

SourceCode
07-10-2004, 07:34 PM
I like my women tatoo free, piercing free, and the size they are. Happily, my beloved wife is all of these things.
I also find tatoo's and piercings(with the exception of the ear) extremely unattractive. I don't mind implants though.

itld
07-10-2004, 11:29 PM
Howdy,
Ditto S.C.
My ole lady would poop golden bricks if I Emailed pictures of her chest to anyone.

M.R.

bludstayne
07-11-2004, 12:04 AM
I too find tattoos extremely unattractive. Piercings are another story. In certain areas I don't mind them (more like tolerate them), certain places I find attractive, and certain places I find downright disgusting. I still don't get why some women pierce their vagina. Extremely unattractive to me. It has to be pretty inconvenient for them as well.

Perspective
07-11-2004, 10:11 AM
...It has to be pretty inconvenient for them as well.

on the contrary, its quite enjoyable for them (or so ive heard). they get pleasure from just about anything (like walking, riding a bike, ...). Although having constant pleasure might make the real pleasures less enjoyable. anyway, im gonna stop here before this becomes an R rated thread. :D

DavidP
07-11-2004, 11:35 AM
>My ole lady would poop golden bricks if I Emailed pictures of her chest to anyone.

dude you could be rich!!!!

>im gonna stop here before this becomes an R rated thread.

or X rated, rather.

gcn_zelda
07-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Yeah. There are kids on these forums. :P

itld
07-11-2004, 12:06 PM
Howdy,

dude you could be rich!!!!

ROFL

M.R.

Shadow
07-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Howdy,
Unbelievable. Stay tuned next week we will discuss male enhancment.

M.R.
Well, I got you all beat on that..and I'm natural. My friends call me Drags.

I like a thinner girl with longer hair and moderate sized breasts. I like a girl to be somewhat in shape..but not an excersise freak. Don't get me wrong, I like spending energy, but I don't want to date a fitness instructor. Preferably if she can't help being in shape due to a fast metabolism. I really like slightly toned tummys...being able to see a tad of muscle..not much, but a little. For breasts, just big enough to do that "special something" with them, but nothing bigger than those requirements. I actually don't like large boobs. No grocery bags on a chest for me.

I'm not too picky about piercings or tatoos, as long as there isn't a million of them.

An easy going girl who isn't picky and is friendly is a really noticable thing for me. I get along with quite a few people..but I still find a positive friendly girl to be a VERY cool thing.

Perspective
07-13-2004, 08:18 PM
feel free to hook me up ;)

its been a while since LuckY's replied. I think his wife saw this thread and told him he's not allowed on the C-Board anymore ;)
I could just see the reaction now... "your going to email what?!?, to who!?!?"

sean
07-13-2004, 08:36 PM
"And why did you tell them that? Do you think I NEED to get them done? Who's that girl in the photos?"

Ugh... Lucky's going away for a loong time...

chix/w/guns
07-13-2004, 08:43 PM
deathnode@gmail.com

that's pretty cool, never seen implants before, some pics for personal interest plz.

ZakkWylde969
07-13-2004, 10:28 PM
Since we are already on the subject of breast implants, I find it necessary to post pictures of breasts that have implants. To fit with the subject of course :D

Govtcheez
07-14-2004, 08:17 AM
No, you don't.

bludstayne
07-14-2004, 08:50 PM
Yes he does.

sean
07-14-2004, 09:50 PM
No he doesn't (someone please close this)