PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian Islands

LuckY
06-24-2004, 11:26 AM
I'm thinking about taking a trip to Hawaii in January to celebrate my wife's new breasts, but am completely unfamiliar with the differences between the islands. Given the wide variety of options, I'm hoping you folks are informed or experienced enough to offer some suggestions and explanations. Please let me know anything you know. Oahu? Maui? Kauai? Big Island? Lanai?

XSquared
06-24-2004, 11:27 AM
Your reason for going to Hawaii is... unusual... I haven't been there, so I can't give you any advice.

Govtcheez
06-24-2004, 12:11 PM
Depends on what you'd like to do while you're there (assuming you can celebrate your wife's new breasts at home). My dad lived there for quite awhile, so I can ask him any questions you have.

Also, congrats - boobs are cool

DavidP
06-24-2004, 12:16 PM
weird...

ober
06-24-2004, 12:46 PM
Mind if I come?

spoon_
06-24-2004, 02:08 PM
I'm thinking about taking a trip to Hawaii in January to celebrate my wife's new breasts,

Nice.

DavidP
06-24-2004, 02:14 PM
everyone hear about Mary-Kate's eating disorder?

axon
06-24-2004, 03:35 PM
>>I'm thinking about taking a trip to Hawaii in January to celebrate my wife's new breasts,

ROFLMAO :D :D funniest thing I've read all day!! reputation++

-KEN-
06-24-2004, 03:45 PM
I stayed in Waikiki for a few weeks this year. It was definitely a nice place, but it was more like a city where I stayed than how you might think you'd be spending your Hawaiin vacation. Was still nice, though. Fun.

LuckY
06-25-2004, 09:47 AM
I was talking to a coworker yesterday who has been to 3 or 4 of the islands and suggested Oahu (Honolulu or Waikiki) because it offers a good mix of activities and relaxation. Wow, ken. You stayed there for a few weeks? That must have been great.

axon:
Thanks a lot buddy. Btw, what is this "reputation" business about? I know it was added after the board was last upgraded, but that's all I know.

Thanks for all the happy comments. For the record, her boobies are only two weeks old and still high and hard, but oh boy are they getting more and more beautiful, bigger, and rounder every day! ;) yummy

boobs are coolI'll drink to that!

Govtcheez
06-25-2004, 09:50 AM
Hey, could we trouble you for pictures?

You know, for research.

-KEN-
06-25-2004, 01:45 PM
I stayed in Waikiki. It was a blast, really. Went to Honolulu (went all over the place, really) too, which is also a nice place.

Oahu has Pearl Harbor on it too, if you're into that. Was pretty neat to see.