PDA

View Full Version : My future

Series X4 1.0
11-14-2001, 11:05 AM
What should I do?

I don't want to work. And I can't get a job, it's impossible, I've been trying. I have no money left, I can't even get benefits for being unemployed.

I truly hate this society. I want to be evil and destructive, I want to destroy it, I have nothing to lose.

Suggestions please.

Fordy
11-14-2001, 01:06 PM
>>I truly hate this society. I want to be evil and destructive, I want to destroy it, I have nothing to lose.

>>Suggestions please.

Go to see microsoft....I'm sure they will have something for you to do

Justin W
11-14-2001, 03:07 PM
Go to see microsoft....I'm sure they will have something [destructive] for you to do

:D

What do you enjoy doing (other than destroying the world)? If you enjoy it, it isn't so much like work. If no one will hire you to do it and you're good at it, hire yourself, start your own business. If you're not good at it, perhaps more education is the answer. There are grants and loans for funding these things if you are in the US.

goran
11-17-2001, 05:07 AM
i m really amazed at the hate against microsoft from linux fans. :)

Series X4 1.0
11-17-2001, 09:30 AM
What do you enjoy doing (other than destroying the world)?

I enjoy: going to parties, programming, good food, to sleep as long as I want, girls, maybe something else. In other words, things you can't do if you're having a normal life. I hate to work.

It's about impossible to start your own buisness, and that would involve so much work.

Xterria
11-17-2001, 10:50 AM
make some good programs and sell em';)