PDA

View Full Version : the apprentice

kermit
02-28-2004, 06:54 AM
I did a board search for this, and turned nothing up, though with the problems over the last little while... If this is an old topic I am sure somebody will point it out promptly.

Anybody here into watching The Apprentice with Donald Trump? I have to admit that I thought shows like survivor are kind of gay, but I am really getting into the apprentice. I love watching the people snivel just as they are about to get fired - lol There are about three people I can think of right now who I want to see fired too - too bad he couldn't just fire them all at once..heh

bludstayne
02-28-2004, 12:40 PM
I wish that all TV's on the face of this planet would explode.

golfinguy4
02-28-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by kermit

There are about three people I can think of right now who I want to see fired too - too bad he couldn't just fire them all at once..heh

Omerosa is my favorite one to hate right now. Troy's a smart dude.

Lurker
02-28-2004, 02:21 PM
It started out as reality reality TV. Now reality TV has more scripting done than sitcoms. I'm glad I've never liked them.

linuxdude
02-29-2004, 12:34 AM
I don't really(about once or twice a week) watch tv it has all been downhill since the fist reality show.

Glirk Dient
02-29-2004, 01:07 PM
I watch TV mostly for History channel and COmedy Central while I am sitting in bed.

I don't really like any of the realisty TV shows, survivor was funny because none of them were any good and the new ones are horrible. I did watch one episode of Straight Plan for the Gay Man. That is the type of reality TV shows I want to see and I hope I catch ot on TV more often now, enough shows turning people gay.

bludstayne
02-29-2004, 02:15 PM
The only shows on TV I like are Whose line is it anyway? and a lot of the stuff on TechTV. I like educational channels a lot (not those stupid kids channels, I'm talking about Discovery channel and the like)