PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft OneNote

DavidP
02-25-2004, 04:21 PM
does anyone have this application?

It is a pretty new one by Microsoft.

I like it a lot, actually. It is very cool. Although I don't really have much use for it because I don't have a laptop computer. It is awesome if you have a laptop computer (especially one of those tablet PC's), but if you have a desktop it is just a interesting thing to have sitting on your hard drive.

has some nice features though, i like it.

anyone else here have it?

ober
02-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by DavidP
blah blah blah blah
wtf is it? If it's new, you might as well include a description of what it is so the rest of us lazy people don't have to go look it up ;)

Lurker
02-25-2004, 08:50 PM
The question wasn't if you knew what it was or not, it was did you have it, and if so, did you like it.

Look here (http://www.microsoft.com/office/onenote/prodinfo/default.mspx).

02-26-2004, 12:22 AM
yeah, a guy that i am working with on a project uses it. i didnt realize what it was until i went to the link lurker posted.

its pretty neat i guess. i only get to see the end result, i havent played with it personally.

ober
02-26-2004, 06:58 AM
Looks like a lot of work for something I can do with Outlook (for the most part).

And :fu: Lurker. What's the point in presenting new software if you're not going to provide a link or at least describe it. That's how conversations start. :eek:

1veedo
02-26-2004, 03:15 PM
As soon as I read the post I ran a google. So at least I'm not lazy, unlike some people ;)

CompiledMonkey
02-28-2004, 01:09 PM
I have it on my tablet and yeah it's pretty damn cool. :cool:

master5001
03-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Actually its to my understanding its a lot less work than something you can do on Outlook. Its one of those M$ "lets make something so simple a monkey can use it" programs (and that isn't a complaint).

VirtualAce
03-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Actually its to my understanding its a lot less work than something you can do on Outlook. Its one of those M$ "lets make something so simple a monkey can use it" programs (and that isn't a complaint).

...unless of course that monkey is a programmer. Then it is anything but simple...

itld
03-02-2004, 08:15 PM
Howdy,
I agree with Ober, if you have nothing to say don't talk.

M.R.