PDA

View Full Version : Strange message on answering machine

1veedo
12-31-2003, 08:09 PM
I just got through listning to the most halarious thing ever! On my answering machine there was a conversation between some girl I'll call jenifer and one of her freinds(i'll call joul) about a boy I'll call michale. I think she was trying to 'hock up" that boy with one of her other freinds. She asked joul if michale ever said anything about her other freind and like she said like, like to like much (she was verry hipper too). I'll spare you from most of the details but I think her little brother called me and then hit flash. Because at the begining she was yelling at him trying to get him of the phone.

It was so funny :D :D :D
She goes to another high school (I knew her last year in middle)

Benzakhar
12-31-2003, 11:00 PM
In my class a person works at a pizza store. Drunk people call him to order pizza and it goes something like this:

pizza guy = g
costumer = c

g ; hello this is the store can I take your order

c : i want the pizza

g ; ok what topincs would you like

c : I don't care ** lots of inapropiat words ** I just want the **more words** pizza

I don't know how drunk people find there way to the phone but after that the call is ether hang up(not alway's because of second line he just listens to what they say on the phone.) drunk people never hangup the phone.) or taken to the costumer care or something like those people who cope with those people.

unanimous
01-01-2004, 09:53 AM
I got a collect call from Satan once.

bludstayne
01-01-2004, 12:42 PM
That had to have been me. :p

1veedo
01-01-2004, 12:42 PM
Satan dosn't exisist :rolleyes:

unanimous
01-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Hey tell him that, I would give yo uhis number but I didn't want to accpet the charges, a call from hell probably costs a lot.

Govtcheez
01-01-2004, 08:44 PM
God, I can't wait until school starts again.

RoD
01-01-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Govtcheez

That is the first to go on the Quoteable Quotes list for 2004.

-KEN-
01-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Govtcheez

I'll miss you, baby :(

ober
01-02-2004, 09:48 AM
lol... i h4ve a story 2!

There are these 3 people, that none of u know! OK? And they r all so kewl. Ok, so then the phone rang, and I picked it up! I heard a story about stuff none of u know about! lol! This 1 liked that 1 and then they all got together and had an orgy! lol!!

OH, and she goes to another school... ya know, besides the one i forgot to mention the first time! lol! :D

my head hurts! lol!

bludstayne
01-02-2004, 11:22 AM
I was one of the 3 people. That was an awesome orgy too. I really don't think we should discuss on this board.

Silvercord
01-02-2004, 02:33 PM
my answering machine is me saying "Hello ... this is Charles" and all of my friends leave messages saying "Hello? Hello? HELLO? Ack!"

like totally

UnregdRegd
01-02-2004, 08:51 PM
I'd like to reguile everyone with a fabrication about a stereotypical teenager conversation, but I'm afraid I only have cup-and-string technology. :(

the Wookie
01-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by UnregdRegd
I'd like to reguile everyone with a fabrication about a stereotypical teenager conversation, but I'm afraid I only have cup-and-string technology. :(
i have carrier pidgeons. they're named lucy and mary.